Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Delete button

UWSkier

Any plans to enable this functionality? It's nice to be able to delete your own post if you say something stupid. Crazy.gif It's also a good way to cheat on your post tally as your total doesn't decrement if you delete a post (at least it didn't with older versions of IPB). I think that's how Ruta got his astronomical post count. Biggrin.gif

Also looks like an original poster has moderator access to delete their own thread now. Don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I have a drop down menu like the mods normally do with this board with the option to "Delete this topic". I'm going to try it out and see if it lets me on a new thread.

"Delete this topic" functionality I mentioned above is fixed (gone) :)

My "edit" button is gone now though... :unsure:Dontknow.gif

D'OH, nevermind. It's just gone on older posts.

Edited by UWSkier
  • 2 weeks later...
Thanks, it was kinda fun searching those out.  I came across some that were....very funny to say the least. ;)

I bet they weren't PG rated...

BTW I just sent you a PM about edits, and now I see you've posted here so just ignore the PM

You have to be careful with letting the writer delete the topic as you may lose valuable posts. I think the delete is a great idea, especially since I am prone to clicking too many times and haveing double posts when I get on a slow computer.