Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chathamsolutions has his 04 LSV FOR SALE ???

stewart

You guys are ruthless. Still, I want to see Andy in a 247. :)

Tracie, they only way you're going to see Andy in a 247 will be in a picture at the end of a lengthy (& probably entertaining) story.. Crazy.gif

:lol:

1,000 posts before he got his first BU..... Can you say 2,470 posts for the next one :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chathamsolutions

• stewart

• SacRiverRat

• WakeGirl

Well Andy never asked us if it was ok if he sold his boat...

.. so we're a little tweaked right now, and just sitting around idle waiting for a little insight on what is going on. We're feelin' a little left in the dark here - I mean we're family right?? Dontknow.gif

Biggrin.gif

Tracie, they only way you're going to see Andy in a 247 will be in a picture at the end of a lengthy (& probably entertaining) story.. Crazy.gif

Dontknow.gif maybe he's still typing his explanation Dontknow.gif

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

you guys are funny, AND ruthless.

and yet he still doesn't offer an explanation....

I thought I did...

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index....st&p=133320

Andy what gives? Are you going to get the MB TomKat now or what? 04 LSV For Sale

BTW, good move closing the For Sale thread :)

Well, I was made an offer that I'm not sure I can refuse...

And I locked the thread becuase I figured the free for all that would happen would be better on another thread. Tongue.gif

I thought I did...

http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/index....st&p=133320

Andy what gives? Are you going to get the MB TomKat now or what? 04 LSV For Sale

And I locked the thread becuase I figured the free for all that would happen would be better on another thread. Tongue.gif

Sure and Stewart sold his LSV for a Mastercrap earlier in the year.....

Oh jeez... here we go again!!

It had to be just a matter of time before that boat was sold....... Someone wore their shoes in it once. Biggrin.gif

--Hello 247!!!

P :)

Ever since I saw that guy in my boat with the shoes, the love afair was over...

Sweet.

I'll call you tomorrow Pat.

OK, this will definately cancel out any shoes in my boat.

Where did you get the steel ones? What size are they? That would be good info to have here

I thought all was forgiven?

Edited by obski

Bump.gif

Didn't want to forget to move this back up, since I'm sure we aren't done yet giving Andy, hel,.. ah.. Heck, about selling his boat.

So what is the scoop Andy Dontknow.gif - your 'crew family wantsta know Yes.gif

I'll find out this weekend if Red Bluff.... that is, if the Ninja shows up :)

Sometimes I think Andy is simply a computer generated reponse machine.... Tease2.gif

1) He won't show up

2) He isn't a response machine... he never responds. Actually I don't think he reads the crew - he always pops in and inserts his own agenda, as if we aren't all here talking. On ocassion he tosses in some tid-bits, but not really engaged in it as a conversation..

maybe a computer generated random comment machine. Dontknow.gif

I'd like to meet the Ninja.. maybe I could be his Nintern

I'd like to meet the Ninja.. maybe I could be his Nintern

Yeah, especially the way INTC is trading lately. :lol: The Ninja gig has gotta pay more. :)

Ugh - yea, though the last couple weeks have been up nicely.. always makes me feel a bit better to see the stock up - and we just beat Q3 expectations Thumbup.gif

but... bottom line.. I'm not selling my boat ;)

Yet..... :)

Maybe Shanoook will let you buy the Ninja's LSV? You know its been babied since its never showed up to any crew events. I think he only got one oil change and Pete did that one :) So, that's like 50 hours Dontknow.gif

All right, all right. Man, a guy misses a thread and gets thrown to the dogs.

Right now the plan is to make it to the rentalake. Even if I'm coming solo. I should have a buddy or two with me.

An no, no movement on the Bu. Not even a call. You guys must have sabotaged the ads.

Guess I'm askinng too much? Oh well, if it doesn't sell, I guess I'll have to keep her.

Andy,

Sorry to hear about your boat - tough time of the year to sell...

Just outta curriosity, if I called you interested in your boat, and I asked you why you were selling... your response would be...?? :unsure:

Whistling.gif

Andy,

Sorry to hear about your boat - tough time of the year to sell...

Just outta curriosity, if I called you interested in your boat, and I asked you why you were selling... your response would be...?? :unsure:

Whistling.gif

No worries on the sale.

If you'd like to call though, please do. :)

And, if you'd been paying attention... Ahem. You would have seen I have answered this question.

The only thing I would really love about the 247 is the surfing wake.

Having to clean the extra vinyl and gelcoat is NOT something I'd look forward to. The Ninja gig wasn't good enough to provide me with a hired helping hand at the end of the day...

I'm a 23 LSV man through and through.

Believe me, if you rode the boarding wake you might say the same thing. :)

Ya right. And then my foot would look like yours :)

07 23 LSV?

We'll have to see. I've got to buy a new truck first - that'll be $50K. Pulling that off AND a new LSV before next summer would be tight. It would just be a matter of time though.

Frankly, I haven't gotten a call yet - I know it's only been one day. But really, if I can't get the minimum amount I'm willing to let her go for, I'll just keep it.

I'm probably going to have to buy a new truck in the next 12 months. The 1/2 ton pulling the 6K load has done it's tole. I'm looking at probably $50K to make that happen. I want to free up some capital before then.

The goal (who knows if this will happen) is to sell the Bu, look around for a good deal on a Suburban. Then pick up another 23 LSV. Whether I can pull all that off in a year I'm not sure. But that was the original though. If I have to keep the Bu becuase no one will give me what I think she's worth, I'm OK with that. We'll just have to get some work done on the truck and keep her going for a while.

Good enough answer?

I really thought I'd put that out there, but apparently some are a little slower than others...

Tease.gif

Sweet - I can relate to that... and no, I don't think it was ever thaaaat clear.

Our '97 suburban is getting tired too, and the cost of replacement is steep. Would love to pick up a '06 Denali w/ the 6.0 etc... but can't stomach the $$$ with a new house & wedding bills

Yet..... :)

Maybe Shanoook will let you buy the Ninja's LSV? You know its been babied since its never showed up to any crew events. I think he only got one oil change and Pete did that one :) So, that's like 50 hours Dontknow.gif

Ummm no. Only boat I'm interested in is your 247....

Sweet - I can relate to that... and no, I don't think it was ever thaaaat clear.

Our '97 suburban is getting tired too, and the cost of replacement is steep. Would love to pick up a '06 Denali w/ the 6.0 etc... but can't stomach the $$$ with a new house & wedding bills

Wedding is paid for (minus half the photography), so quit yer beeechin'. Besides it was YOUR idea. Tongue.gif

New Denali for you = New something for me. And I think we both know what that would be. ;)

Now shut yer yipper & go buy that Denali. I'm the one who'll get to drive it anyway!

This may sound kinda dumb.... but why not just replace the Expy with a Suburban and leave the LSV alone??? (I'm no money man but...) Would that not make sense? You will basically be trading the boat for a tow vehicle then have to wait on a boat which will cost more than the tow vehicle. So yer going to spend $120K instead of $50K?

Unless you are dead set on a new LSV/247???

This is none of my business and the jerk is shutting up!

P Biggrin.gif