Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Chathamsolutions has his 04 LSV FOR SALE ???

stewart

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chathamsolutions

• stewart

• SacRiverRat

• WakeGirl

Wait a minute, wait a minute. Does this mean we're going to have to spend the winter helping decide on color schemes, graphics, options, and more? Or are you bailing out on boating, Andy?

Oh, and perhaps you should amend the line about 'stereo professionally installed' to include "except red accent on woofer grill, which was custom made." ;)

Seriously, man, good luck with her and smooth selling. I hope all works out well for you.

Or are you bailing out on boating, Andy?

I don't think anyone would do something so stupid. Not even to put the kids through collage.Thats what the GI bill is for.

Even if my friends let me be a boat wench, I wouldn't want to be the punk with no boat, with the exception of waiting for or ordering a new Bu.

Andy what gives? Are you going to get the MB TomKat now or what? 04 LSV For Sale

BTW, good move closing the For Sale thread :)

Well, I was made an offer that I'm not sure I can refuse...

And I locked the thread becuase I figured the free for all that would happen would be better on another thread. Tongue.gif

And I locked the thread becuase I figured the free for all that would happen would be better on another thread. Tongue.gif

So everyone can do that now... Dontknow.gif

Oh jeez... here we go again!!

It had to be just a matter of time before that boat was sold....... Someone wore their shoes in it once. Biggrin.gif

--Hello 247!!!

P :)

Oh jeez... here we go again!!

It had to be just a matter of time before that boat was sold....... Someone wore their shoes in it once. Biggrin.gif

--Hello 247!!!

P :)

Ever since I saw that guy in my boat with the shoes, the love afair was over...

Nah... We're still blood brothers and all. It was just the mud across the vinyl and shag that really got me. :)

OK, note to any future owners of my boat: there are no marks from Pat walking in my boat with shoes on.

Nah... We're still blood brothers and all. It was just the mud across the vinyl and shag that really got me. :)

OK, note to any future owners of my boat: there are no marks from Pat walking in my boat with shoes on.

My feet did not even touch the vinyl. (sorry about the grease stain though... :( )

(JK)

P

Andy, since we're 'brothers' & all... would it be OK if I dated our sister?? :unsure:

The only thing I would really love about the 247 is the surfing wake.

Having to clean the extra vinyl and gelcoat is NOT something I'd look forward to. The Ninja gig wasn't good enough to provide me with a hired helping hand at the end of the day...

I'm a 23 LSV man through and through.

Having to clean the extra vinyl and gelcoat is NOT something I'd look forward to. The Ninja gig wasn't good enough to provide me with a hired helping hand at the end of the day...

07 23 LSV?

Believe me, if you rode the boarding wake you might say the same thing. :)