Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

BU Sold

Headhunter 2317

I got an offer today on the BU. The guy wants to drive down tomorrow from Missouri to pick it up. He's a former Malibu owner so I feel good about sending her to a good home.

I can smell that 247..................

Tell him to bring CA$H. :unsure: Watch these guys that want to do quick deals when the bank is closed.

Yeah, especially Missouri. Is the guy's name Tony? Does he go by aneal000? Watch out! ROFL.gif

BTW, good for you!

Edited by jefe

Congrats on the quick sale. Are you going to get a 23 LSV or a 247?

Malibudude, your claim that your boat won't sell, just got blown out of the water again!!! 2 down 1 to go :lol:

Mrs. Malibudude will be happy to hear this...

ROFLMAO1.gif

I honestly don't know which one I want. It will either be the 247 or the 23LSV. I mighty get a wild hair and order one custom at the show this year.

Is yours for sale Stewart?

I honestly don't know which one I want. It will either be the 247 or the 23LSV. I mighty get a wild hair and order one custom at the show this year.

Is yours for sale Stewart?

Fingerwag.gif