Jump to content

 

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
rsutton1223

Zephyr Blue Metallic

Recommended Posts

rsutton1223

Does anyone have pictures of Zephyr Blue Metallic? 

 

Edited by rsutton1223

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ahopkinsVTX

https://www.tommysofdetroit.com/default.asp?page=xInventoryDetail&id=6079902&p=1&s=Year&d=D&l=detroit&fr=xAllInventory

These pictures don't really do it justice. It is AWESOME in person. By far my second favorite color to Azure Blue. It is probably my wife's favorite color. We saw this T22 in person a week ago and even thought it was inside, it looks fantastic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rsutton1223
5 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

https://www.tommysofdetroit.com/default.asp?page=xInventoryDetail&id=6079902&p=1&s=Year&d=D&l=detroit&fr=xAllInventory

These pictures don't really do it justice. It is AWESOME in person. By far my second favorite color to Azure Blue. It is probably my wife's favorite color. We saw this T22 in person a week ago and even thought it was inside, it looks fantastic.

It's really hard to even find pictures of it in general. I don't think a lot of people go with that color. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ahopkinsVTX
30 minutes ago, rsutton1223 said:

It's really hard to even find pictures of it in general. I don't think a lot of people go with that color. 

I think my dealer might be taking that T22 to the boat show starting this weekend. I’ll be there Sunday, if it’s there or any other Zephry blue flake I’ll get pictures of it. I know they ordered quite a few with it because our market loves the dark metallic so they are assuming they will love it too.

Malibu seemed to really push they azure blue flake and Zephyr has flown under the radar imo. It’s a great color. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
G Spot

Saw this on my dealers lot and thought it looked great. Assume this is zephyr 

 

BDC6C6A8-40F4-4332-B65E-D2CD7188B978.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rsutton1223
25 minutes ago, G Spot said:

Saw this on my dealers lot and thought it looked great. Assume this is zephyr 

 

BDC6C6A8-40F4-4332-B65E-D2CD7188B978.jpeg

Pretty sure that is the dark blue metallic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ahopkinsVTX

I think that’s dark blue metallic as well. Zephyr is darker. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hemmy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rsutton1223
22 hours ago, Hemmy said:

Thanks for that. Looks like I'll stick with that color then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ibebruce

We orderred our 25LSV in Zephyr Blue Metallic with a Zephyr Hull -- We take delivery next week and will share some pics. Its currently at Active Water Sports.

The color is amazing in person, shifts between an indigo blue to black depending upon light and view angle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rsutton1223
16 hours ago, ibebruce said:

We orderred our 25LSV in Zephyr Blue Metallic with a Zephyr Hull -- We take delivery next week and will share some pics. Its currently at Active Water Sports.

The color is amazing in person, shifts between an indigo blue to black depending upon light and view angle.

Picking mine up next week.

IMG_1898-X3.jpg

6E49EC47-E6C1-4D7F-A777-C301BDF59875-X4.

79BC6BAA-969D-44B5-9454-C2A79A357D85-X4.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...