Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
pauley71

Charlotte Boat Show - Thoughts?

pauley71

I might be in the area for the Charlotte boat show and wondered if it's worth checking out?  All the brands represented well?  Good participation?

MLA

Historically, its been a  large show with most of the tow boat brand rep'd. However, due to the NBA All-Star game coming to town, its moved up about 3 weeks and also the same weekend as the Greenville SC show. Still expecting it to be a good show, hoping for some rain, which always helps. 

Five Cent Worth

We have all the major brands around the CLT area.  Size won't be too big - but they will have all the brands to check out.  Heck, there are two Mastercraft dealers in the area.  We have a sitter lined up and looking to see all the new toys!

pauley71

I'll probably go check it out.  We don't get many brands outside of Malibu in our area.  Maybe one Nautique.  I have a friend in the area so I can catch up with him while I'm there!

jcon44

I haven't been in a few years but in the past you could see just about everything. If I do make it this year it will be with the kid so it could be a quick visit.. :(

skijcsports

The Greenville, SC show is going on next weekend also.  They will have most every brand there on display as well.

Sixball

For us up north is a fun feel good run down to a boat show. I will go to the Northvill show I think.  But being a skier it poor that many manufactures do not bring the little tugs. I enjoy looking at all the support gear.