Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

I'll show you mine, if you show me your's...

MalibuBuzz

Hmmm. That's strange. I believe I have seen this boat before. Umm, Tims Ford perhaps.

Hmmm, who is this? Maybe Kevin? Biggrin.gif

Edited by TNWakesetterVLX
Hmmm. That's strange. I believe I have seen this boat before. Umm, Tims Ford perhaps.

Does look very familiar. A lot like one that Danny just sold to someone very recently.

Does look very familiar. A lot like one that Danny just sold to someone very recently.

Biggrin.gif LOL...actually we ordered this one....and yes, it came from Pirate's Cove....in fact, that is where it is right now! We have to put in a taller garage door so that we can get it in the garage for the winter! Crazy.gif

Biggrin.gif LOL...actually we ordered this one....and yes, it came from Pirate's Cove....in fact, that is where it is right now! We have to put in a taller garage door so that we can get it in the garage for the winter! Crazy.gif

LOL. You guys going to be out any this weekend. I think me and Kevin are going to try and get out there this afternoon.

LOL. You guys going to be out any this weekend. I think me and Kevin are going to try and get out there this afternoon.

Unfortunatly not...the guys went hunting this morning and Scott has to work tonight to pay for the garage door that we have to put in :( .....should be a nice day on the lake tho! I think we will probably be done till next Spring.... :(

How right you are!blackpearl.jpg

Hey man, quit posting pictures on here and let's go ride. Tongue.gif

You know it's really not too fair that you two live so close to the lake! I am jealous! Cry.gif

You know it's really not too fair that you two live so close to the lake! I am jealous! Cry.gif

Where do you live? I live in Estill and Kevin is in Tullahoma.

Where do you live? I live in Estill and Kevin is in Tullahoma.

We live in Columbia, but plan to live on Tims Ford Lake someday

Edited by TNWakesetterVLX
Looks good! So when do you take delivery?

We have already taken delivery and had it out on the lake....we LOVE it! Biggrin.gif

Awesome! I guess I didn't realize, is your dealer storing it for you then until you get the garage done?

Yep! Great dealer, huh?! Biggrin.gif We will probably bring it home tho before the garage gets completed...