Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Possible last time out on the BU

Headhunter 2317

Well after having officially put the BU on the market, we're off for one last weekend. We're headed back to lovely Lake Santeetlah to give her a proper send off. I'm picking up Beavis and my dates at the airport at about 6 or so. ( I hope his is attractive .... Innocent.gif ) He has "drink em' pretty" skills though if it's sketchy....

On the original subject, I am sure there will be some sentimental moments this weekend when I am looking at her shiny gelcoat... I just have to think about all of the extra room and most of all the gigantic wakes that I'll be enjoying come springtime. Yahoo.gif

OK, so I suppose we should all get ready for the 'I've changed my mind (again)' thread when you get back, Mr. Vacillator? Tongue.gif

Nope. Not this time. Last time was different because it was right in the middle of the season and I was newly single.

Edited by Headhunter 2317

OK, so I suppose we should all get ready for the 'I've changed my mind (again)' thread when you get back, Mr. Vacillator? Tongue.gif

Nope. Not this time. Last time was different because it was right in the middle of the season and I was newly single.

The more I think about your decision, the more I think you must have filled quite a few req's between now and the last time you wanted to sell your boat. I am of course assuming your name has something to do with your profession.

Jobs are getting filled at a good pace these days....But now that I am single, I am shocked at how much money was being

pi$$ed away by my EX. She wasted a boat payment a month on stupid stuff.....

There is a new sheriff in town.....

Jobs are getting filled at a good pace these days....But now that I am single, I am shocked at how much money was being

If this is too personal, feel free to ignore, but I am curious, what kind of stuff was the X pi$$ing money away on? Perhaps this could justify a whole new thread.

I had a partner a number of years ago who had a wife who ran up her Nordstrom credit card for $1000 to $5000 per month. When I told my wife about that she was just dumbfounded. He later got divorced and then couldn't believe that he had been supporting that kind of spending habit.

If this is too personal, feel free to ignore, but I am curious, what kind of stuff was the X pi$$ing money away on? Perhaps this could justify a whole new thread.

I smell a really great off topic thread brewing Shocking.gif

I had a partner a number of years ago who had a wife who ran up her Nordstrom credit card for $1000 to $5000 per month. When I told my wife about that she was just dumbfounded. He later got divorced and then couldn't believe that he had been supporting that kind of spending habit.

I'm thinking Shoppers Anonymous could be a benefit here.

I wouldn't shed to many tears, going from a direct drive to a v-drive is the difference between kissing your grandmother on the lips and getting a lap dance at the Playboy mansion.

My wife has had some more benign spending addictions. She was way into the Beanie Babie craze a few years ago. We must have had around 1000 of the little dudes. We gave 300 of them to the maternity unit at the hospital to give out to new moms. She got to enjoy collecting them for a period of time, families with new babies are now getting to enjoy them, and I get a tax write-off now. All in all, it didn't cost me all that much.

Her other one was soap making. She bought all kinds of soap making supplies which started adding up. For a while she and a friend were selling the soap at a local shop which at least supported the habit. We also got to have lots of nice soap at home.

I don't have much to complain about. Besides, she is the one who encouraged us to trade in the '01 SS VLX for the '06 VLX.

I wouldn't shed to many tears, going from a direct drive to a v-drive is the difference between kissing your grandmother on the lips and getting a lap dance at the Playboy mansion.

Unless you want to run the slalom course

Which the OP has clearly stated that he doesn't do. He wants big air. Biggrin.gif

Which the OP has clearly stated that he doesn't do. He wants big air. Biggrin.gif

OP? Can you help a brotha out here? Older Person? Old Pervert? Omnipotent Pedophile?

OP? Can you help a brotha out here? Older Person? Old Pervert? Omnipotent Pedophile?

Although some of those may apply. ROFL.gifROFL.gif