Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lookin' good so far!!

vlxjeff

Important question. If MBO indeed becomes something less desireable than before, what's going to happen to all the Malibu-specific info there? The faq, help files, tons of stuff.

I sure hope we can bring some of that over here, or re-create as much as possible. :unsure:

As a new Bu owner, I was still trying to read as much as possible.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• WakeAndSno

• vlxjeff

Important question. If MBO indeed becomes something less desireable than before, what's going to happen to all the Malibu-specific info there? The faq, help files, tons of stuff.

I sure hope we can bring some of that over here, or re-create as much as possible.  :unsure:

As a new Bu owner, I was still trying to read as much as possible.

All of that stays there, it's their property. So we get to start from scratch. But look at it this way, you get to be an integral part of building this site. Plus you won't have to tell noobies to "SEARCH". :) Seriously though, we do have some tech articles in the works, I'm hoping to have those up by early next week. When we get that sorted out I'll make an announcement about giving incentive to people for contributing that type of content to the site. A FAQ is also in the works & will be deployed soon, although much of the Malibu & boat specific info has to come from the forums so that will grow as the site does.

I think that the information you're talking about belongs to WakeSideRides no so it will be up to someone to try to talk them out of it if indeed anything dreadful happened to MBO.

Joe

I like all the smilies you know I'm big on these guys Surprised.gif Seriously nice layout but if you do find a nice spell checker to use, it would be nice for the spelling impaired like me.

I like the site so far, except I think you should change the site colors to fuscia and chartruse to appeal to the metrosexual waterskiers like Mdude.

Okay but alt least I don't have a picture of two guys kissing me and giving me wet willies Tongue.gif

So, whats in store for this Memorial Day? Bash.gif

In terms of events?

I like the site so far, except I think you should change the site colors to fuscia and chartruse to appeal to the metrosexual waterskiers like Mdude.

Okay but alt least I don't have a picture of two guys kissing me and giving me wet willies Tongue.gif

Hey now! I was asleep..errr uhhh passed out...I was molested by those two hairy animals Cry.gifInnocent.gif

The site looks very cool!

One day someone will have to explain to me what really happened at MBO.

As with MBO I love being part of a grass roots/Malibu owners group that can share info and have fun together.

CB

I like all the smilies you know I'm big on these guys  Surprised.gif Seriously nice layout but if you do find a nice spell checker to use, it would be nice for the spelling impaired like me.

I've been pretty busy with some other things the past few days, but I'll continue the search Rod.

I like all the smilies you know I'm big on these guys  Surprised.gif Seriously nice layout but if you do find a nice spell checker to use, it would be nice for the spelling impaired like me.

I've been pretty busy with some other things the past few days, but I'll continue the search Rod.

Not a big deal Tracie I know it takes a lot to set up the site, Keep up the good work. The Smilies will keep me busy in the mean time Crazy.gif

All of that stays there, it's their property.  So we get to start from scratch.  But look at it this way, you get to be an integral part of building this site.

I hope you realize what you're saying here. I get to be part of building it? That's kinda scary, don't you think? Innocent.gif

Seriously though, I'm ready to help any way I can. I've never been short for talking. ;)

Hey Boomer...when MBO was in it's start up days we had not too much info. But hang on, you'll see it will come very fast when we get enough members to start asking questions. With all the talented Malibu people we have hanging around here, (that includes you) we'll have it covered.

Surfing.gif

All of that stays there, it's their property.  So we get to start from scratch.  But look at it this way, you get to be an integral part of building this site.

I hope you realize what you're saying here. I get to be part of building it? That's kinda scary, don't you think? Innocent.gif

Seriously though, I'm ready to help any way I can. I've never been short for talking. ;)

What the heck happened? :)

Hey folks thanks to Andy's message I found where you guys been hiding.

This was like the parents moving one afternoon, but they didn't tell their brat son and left him behind and bewildered.

Can I join in on the fun?

Hey everybody,

Good to see that there are a lot of you already here. The site looks great from what I have seen so far. Big thanks to Tracie and all the other Admins and Mods that have put so much effort into the new site.

Yesterday was a bit of a bummer...Sold my 89 Sunsetter, with no plans to buy again soon (got top $$ so I'm happy about that) and found out that MBO is gone Cry.gif

Luckily another "NorCal" guy dropped a line to let me know where you are. Nice to see all the familiar names.

Jeremy

Yeah, we're really liking this board a lot. It lays out a bit differently than the old version (MBO was running IPB 1.3, this is IPB 2.0.3), but as mentioned there are some really nice features. The galleries are basically the same version, but there is supposed to be a major upgrade in the works in the coming weeks.