Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lookin' good so far!!

vlxjeff

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WakeGirl

• Malibudude

• WakeAndSno

• vlxjeff

Hmm...another Jeff, guess I'll just have to stick with being called WakeAndSnoBro. Nice to meet you, Jeff, guess you can tell who my brother is...

Hey guys the new forum is looking good. Just started checking it out, but I like it so far. Keep up the good work.  Clap.gif

Welcome! Thanks for the compliments!

That's enough of the Bertha jokes Mad.gif

j/k

Although, the bro does need to work on the cleaning skills....

Hmm...another Jeff, guess I'll just have to stick with being called WakeAndSnoBro.  Nice to meet you, Jeff, guess you can tell who my brother is...

Nice to meet you too W&SBro...

How'd you get into hockey living in South Carolina? That's more of a northern sport.

Thanks for the offer. We're doing pretty good so far, WakeAndSno is brilliant with this stuff & CarveItUp has also been indispensible with his knowledge. We wouldn't have gotten very far without those 2 guys on the job. If we run into anything that gives them trouble, we'll let ya know. :)

U-dub - Welcome man! LOVE the avatar!

Also, thanks for the offer! I'll certainly keep you in mind if we get stumped or overloaded on the IT front!

JZ

Thanks for the offer.  We're doing pretty good so far, WakeAndSno is brilliant with this stuff & CarveItUp has also been indispensible with his knowledge.  We wouldn't have gotten very far without those 2 guys on the job.  If we run into anything that gives them trouble, we'll let ya know. :)

BTW, thanks a ton, Tracie! :blush:

JZ

Much more user friendly for us unfortunate computer challeged folks.

The avatar upload in my controls is much less picky.

Better selection of emoticons, need one that salutes though.

Yeah, the uploading feature on the forums is nice, it automatically resizes it for you if it's too large. I'll look for a saluting smiley, I think I came across one a while back when I put these together. You're not talking about the "one finger salute" are you? I came across a few of those, but I think there are a few people that would find that one pretty objectionable. :lol:

Edited by WakeGirl
Hmm...another Jeff, guess I'll just have to stick with being called WakeAndSnoBro.  Nice to meet you, Jeff, guess you can tell who my brother is...

How'd you get into hockey living in South Carolina? That's more of a northern sport.

Well, it all started back on NHL 95 on sega genesis. Then we got the local ECHL team, the South Carolina Stingrays. I started to watch them as well as play roller hockey. Then, in 1996, the local rink opened and I began playing ice hockey. I've loved the sport ever since...

Well, it all started back on NHL 95 on sega genesis. Then we got the local ECHL team, the South Carolina Stingrays. I started to watch them as well as play roller hockey. Then, in 1996, the local rink opened and I began playing ice hockey. I've loved the sport ever since...

That's cool! I used to live in Connecticut when I was a kid and we all played hockey at the local pond. Nothing organised, just trying to fly the puck through the opponents head and aviod the hole in the ice. Crazy.gif

That's cool! I used to live in Connecticut when I was a kid and we all played hockey at the local pond. Nothing organised, just trying to fly the puck through the opponents head and aviod the hole in the ice. Crazy.gif

Haha, sounds like fun to me... ;)

Yeah, the uploading feature on the forums is nice, it automatically resizes it for you if it's too large.  I'll look for a saluting smiley, I think I came across one a while back when I put these together.  You're not talking about the "one finger salute" are you?  I came across a few of those, but I think there are a few people that would find that one pretty objectionable. :lol:

The clean salute was the one I was thinking of