Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Superflush for Indmar

hawaiianstyln

in my recent "high Alkalinity" thread, I couldn't remember the system I used in Hawaii for many years.  Found it!  As I stated before (and I don't work for these ppl FYI), the use of this in saltwater/brackish/hard water environments was key and success to my engine survival.  I don't run my boat in Salt Water anymore just the muddy Maumee river that runs through Toledo, OH.  However, flushing muddy water out would still be a good thing as the mud/silt could settle in places and over time.......

The idea is that water will flow through hoses and cooling system but never at a full level, so when you do your normal "Fake-a-lake" flushing, the flush will never reach 100% of some areas or cooling components.  This is pressurized without starting the motor until it fills cooling system 100% and blows out the back.  My Coast Guard buddies in Hawaii were the ones that told me about it.

http://www.superflushsales.com/sf-400.html 

Winterizations (http://www.superflushsales.com/winterization.html) and or Vinegar flushing (if you feel you need it) would literally take 4 minutes.  I still ran my motor using Salt Away, but then shut it off and used the Superflush hookup to pressurize and blow out the exhaust without the engine running.  Arizona Malibu dealer was shocked when they worked on my boat periodically.