Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Raimie

Inland Curl Seat Riser

Raimie

Has anyone installed an Inland Curl Seat Riser? Especially interested on an Axis.

Were you satisfied with this product? On my '14 I installed the 4" 'Axis' riser box, but I thought 3" would work better for us. Not to mention the box was double the price of this option.

seat riser.jpg

1984ta

Almost ordered their other option for our 2007 VTX last night (Ebay had a $5 off deal) but wasn't sure how they would hold up.  Still trying to decide so I'm curious to see what others say...

oldjeep

Seems like it should work fine, it is just a piece of box tube with a couple holes in it.  Wouldn't think that crushing it would be an issue.

CLTMalibu08

I bought it for my 08 VLX. I have been happy with it. Wife loves it.

CLTMalibu08

Mine is different than what is pictured though.

1984ta

CLT - the one you have is narrower with 4 bolts per side right?  That's the one I'm looking at.

CLTMalibu08

yes, it has 4 bolts per side. the risers are machined plastic it appears. 

Raimie

For the price I figured I give it a try. It is arriving today or tomorrow, I hope to install this weekend as long as it is delivered before I head out to the lake for the weekend. I'll report back with an update once it's installed!