Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
triscadek

Whats up with Bakes Website???

triscadek

I went to get on Bakes website to order my spring maintenance items and their website is allllll screwed up. I cant tell what filters, belts, hoses are for my boat hardly vs the descriptions from last year. That and the relative content I click on is all the way at the bottom. Makes me wonder if theyre having issues with the site? I like giving them my business.... 

granddaddy55

Email Andrew

triscadek

I did... wasn't sure if anyone else had issues... really wanted to get the order in tonight

WhiteWaterWeb

It's built on Squarespace...should be Shopify. We can help :rockon:

triscadek
10 minutes ago, WhiteWaterWeb said:

It's built on Squarespace...should be Shopify. We can help :rockon:

English? lol Im not up to date on square space and shopify? Im still on Google lol

Cole2001
14 minutes ago, triscadek said:

English? lol Im not up to date on square space and shopify? Im still on Google lol

Random store sites that really don’t have any effect on you... 

oldjeep

Try a different browser.  Bakes site is all screwed up for some browsers, works fine on others. 

WhiteWaterWeb

Hi @triscadek - Shopify and SquareSpace are essentially website builders; in our opinion one is better than the other (i.e. Shopify). Not sure what @Cole2001 meant but I own a web dev company and that's how I know; besides kayaking/surfing/wakeboarding web is what I do (and yes, I am lucky enough to do most of my work from the lake...100ft from the VLX).

triscadek

turns out it was my browser lol

hawaiianstyln

yes IE sucks for Bakes.  Use Chrome or FF.  I've had some complications using paypal recently, but that's another story...