Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Officially Boatless

MustGoFast

On 2/27/2018 at 12:29 AM, alpensurf23 said:

@MustGoFast Check out the diesel model or look at going full size crew cab duramax lots of 16's certifieds out there with low miles because many wanted the 17' and 18's 900ft lbs of torque. I just posted my !6' gets insane mileage for a one ton 3500 and with metal roll up tonneau plenty of secure storage. My dealer like most are flooded with 16's and wheeling and dealing.

@alpensurf23 - Custom ordering a new F150 next week (see the pic) 

14 minutes ago, MustGoFast said:

@MustGoFast I'll have my tow strap handy be sure to tell your friends to get theirs ready.... Just kidding, Congrats, I'm looking forward to hearing all about it. 

45 minutes ago, MustGoFast said:

Came down to this or the silverado for me and this was $$$ a much better deal (not even close)

All friends with new F150's love them except when towing up and down steep passes here, weight ratio deal. As you said not going to be towing that much. We put 150-200 hrs on boats each summer and travel early and late season, lots of towing. Look forward to hearing more about it. Congrats again.

7 hours ago, alpensurf23 said:

All friends with new F150's love them except when towing up and down steep passes here, weight ratio deal. As you said not going to be towing that much. We put 150-200 hrs on boats each summer and travel early and late season, lots of towing. Look forward to hearing more about it. Congrats again.

Wisconsin is very flat,no concerns with hills  here 

On 2/26/2018 at 6:37 PM, MustGoFast said:

He's waiting for the official date from them said he'd check next week.  Car dealers just suck I'm sick of seeing advertised prices that are just made up lies to try to get you in the door for the hard sell waste of time games 

My dealer advertised on Facebook that the price online is the price .  

They dropped online, the entire time my wife’s 18 GT Vert top level Premium had a recall and couldn’t be sold for 3.5 weeks.  

Luckily I had the old advertisement from website  and it hadn’t refreshed to the new numbers that they increased it to when I challenged them on it.  

They had to honor it, $7300 off of msrp of $52350 for a Newly  redesigned car from the 15-17’ era

put a kelly blue book lowest green value number on the table and walk out.  They’ll call you back or they really don’t deal snd it’s time  to find one who does 

priblem with buying the newest model year early in that model year is that there is no data for kelly  to avg. so put a steep discount number on table with a good faith check down and walk out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its the only tactic that ever works with them

then you need to be an accountant that I am to understand that the deal sheet number at top is before your factory incentive , just subtract the incentive from the 1st line of buy agreement and add in the add ins you agreed to and you will see the price you agreed to.  Their discount is already in the top number, the incentive is below because it is often taxable at some sales tax rate for the state 

If that doesn’t balance to the number , they are dirty and WALK OUT, it’s the only language they understand and you usually can’t sell a car completely to a person not in dealership 

and never sitting down at dealership is the best way, just send your low ball offer and your good faith money by mail or delivery.  They really know those folks aren’t playing and they adjust.  That’s what I did to my boat dealer .  They said no, I said mail me my $10000 cashiers check back to me.  Walla, deal done in 1 hour over phone while was at Breck watching Socci qualifiers 

Edited by granddaddy55