Sign in to follow this  
wakeup

Hello from NC

wakeup

Just a shout out from a new user! Just bought my first Malibu back early in the Summer and thought I'd say hello to everyone.

Looking forward to reading all the posts.

Jimmy Buffett

Where in NC?

wakeup
Where in NC?

Around the Raleigh area. How's things in Charlotte? I'll be flying through there today on my way home from Puerto Rico.

Jimmy Buffett

Charlotte's good. Rainy the past few days with Ernesto although we didn't get nearly as much as Raleigh did. I grew up in Wilson. What lakes do you go to?

chathamsolutions

Welcome. Enjoy the cash in your wallet while you still have it :)

WakeAndSno

Welcome to the Malibu Crew! Representing the Carolinas!

JZ

Headhunter 2317

Welcome!

DUKENO1

Welcome! Fellow NC'linian here! (Charlotte) Hope you've been enjoying your vRide as much as I have!

BlastRlxi

Welcome!!

CentralKYInboards

Biggrin.gif

Look Up Adam Fields in NC.. He will take you to the moon and back with your riding.. Tell him Brandon from Central KY Inboards sent you!!

www.CentralKYInboards com :

andyb

Welcome newbies from the antipodes - yup we all contribute to this global site!!

BuggsIsland06vride

Welcome,

I believe that you are on Gaston right? I am on Kerr lake and work in the Raleigh area. We will have to get together sometime! Hope you like the v-ride I love mine. I think that there are a few members that we can get together in this area now.

BuggsIsland06vride
Biggrin.gif

Look Up Adam Fields in NC.. He will take you to the moon and back with your riding.. Tell him Brandon from Central KY Inboards sent you!!

Brandon,

How do you know Adam? I have been out with him and his parents years ago in thier old BU. I dont think he rides a malibu anymore does he? I heard last that he was riding in a and maybe for Centurian. Have not seen him in years. I think his parents still live on Gaston, a budy of mine though they saw him a couple of weeks ago in a contest up there. Great wakeboarder when I met him he was only 15 years old and awsome at that time. The local wakeboard shop in Clarksville had him working lessons there and I was great friends with the shop owner.

Malibudude
Welcome. Enjoy the cash in your wallet while you still have it :)

So true!! Welcome.gif to the Crew!

D-GOOSE

Welcome.gif have fun with all the great info form the site.

Yes.gif This will cost you a lot of cash.

wakeup

Biggrin.gif

Brandon,

How do you know Adam? I have been out with him and his parents years ago in thier old BU. I dont think he rides a malibu anymore does he? I heard last that he was riding in a and maybe for Centurian. Have not seen him in years. I think his parents still live on Gaston, a budy of mine though they saw him a couple of weeks ago in a contest up there. Great wakeboarder when I met him he was only 15 years old and awsome at that time. The local wakeboard shop in Clarksville had him working lessons there and I was great friends with the shop owner.

Hello all. I was out of pocket this weekend traveling back from a trip and enjoying some time on the lake, so I'm just getting back to the messages.

I do most of my riding at Lake Gaston and yes, I love the Vride very much.

I know Adam Fields well. He does ride for Centurion boats now and has a nice loaner boat from them again this year. He still lives on Lake Gaston at his parent's house during the summer, and in Florida in the Winter. You can catch up a little on his web site: http://www.adamswakeboardschool.com/ If someone gets the time, you should check him out. His name does not get around nationally like some, but he has the moves and skillz fo sure. An hour lesson with Adam will move your progress along more than a week on your own with friends.

Thansk everyone fo the welcome mat!

jvianco

Welcome to NC! :)