Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Tuned my 13 Ram diesel 2500 !!

carguy79ta

I have a 13 Ram Diesel 2500.  love it.  had a shop do deletes and installed a Raceme Ultra tuner.  It has 4 power levels over the stock tune.  60hp, 120hp, 150hp, and 200hp.  stock is 370hp from the factory which is 320 at the wheels.  am at 150hp presently so that is 470hp at the wheels.  is awesome.  the cat and dpf fell of when I went over a curb.. so I now have a 4in flopro with big straight thru muffler.  it can spin the 35s with ease and 60 to 90 in a matter of seconds.  also fuel mileage is up about 1mpg. still have the 200hp tune to try.

Does the Raceme have trans tuning?  I'd be careful  running on level 3 or 4. Lots of people have destroyed their transmissions with the increased power. 

it does have the trans tune.  I am careful..but am looking into how to beef up the trans.  have the auto 69rfe.  I have read that full throttle should be 1 thru 4th gear.  5th and 6th overdrive clutches are weak.  yep the trans is the weak link.  the 200hp tune adds 400ft.lbs for a total of 1200 ft.lbs.  crazy.

• 1 month later...