Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

08 VLX PIGGYBACK SETUP

Twitch02x

Im trying to get away from manually filling and draining my rear sacs so i plan to plumb them in so it all works with the factory switches.

I read alot of bad reviews on the wakemakers setup so i want to try something diff, i drew up a diagram of how i want to plumb everything. My main concern is that once the factory hard tank is full water is going to start flowing thru the vent because the pump will still be running to fill the 750 sac, is this going to be the case or will most of the pressure from the pump divert over to just the sac once tank is full???

Take a look and any advice is appreciated!!

BOAT%20BALLAST%20ROUTING.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The wakemakers setup is much better than folks would have you believe. That being said just remove the hard tanks and plum in 1100's, you have more complexity than that in your design.

My setup is very similar. I replaced the 800 intake with an 1100 and used the 800 for the drain. Instead of gravity draining into the hard tank, I just used dedicated pumps for both hard tank and bag and put a y into the drain hose. Everything works well and drains well and is relatively quick