Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Replacement for 1999 Elete Trailer stop/turn/tail light???

Mike

I have 1999 Elete Trailer Model 20SAH Signature Edition for my 2000 Malibu Sunsetter LXI. One of my combo tail lights is not working and I need to replace it. It is currently using a Truck-Lite 60210R, which looks to me like it is a sealed unit where I can't just replace the bulb, I have to replace the whole sealed unit (which includes the lens, enclosed bulb, etc.). 

My problem is I can't find anyplace that has the Truck-Lite 60210R that I need to replace. I checked the usual... Google, Amazon, EBay. I tried calling Truck-Lite Customer Service but they are closed.

Does anyone know where I can buy the Truck-Lite 60210R, or some other model that would have the same trailer opening dimensions and plug configuration as the 60210R?

Thanks oldjeep! I looked everywhere and couldn't find anything. Ryder charges $7.95 for shipping, so I think I will go over the rest of the trailer to see what else I need to replace before I place an order.

It's just a grommet mount oval, right? Industry standard available anywhere. Why try to match a discontinued light when you could upgrade both sides to a current, modern light for a difference of a dollar or two...

If you're concerned about fit pop one out and take it with you to a local store to match up.

Edited by jk13

The last one I purchased was from Pep Boys Auto. I imagine any auto parts store with even a small section of trailering products might have the lights.