Sign in to follow this  
Greg_S

Picture problems

Greg_S

Is anyone else having problems? We just got back from a houseboat trip and I had some to share.

Greg

Greg_S

Thanks Ronnie, misse it while we were gone. I will have to wait to post my Bu being side swiped while on the way home Mad.gif

DRAGON88
Thanks Ronnie, misse it while we were gone. I will have to wait to post my Bu being side swiped while on the way home Mad.gif

Sorry to hear that. I know exactly what pain you're feeling right now. :( Unfortunately from experiance...

BlastRlxi

How did it happen?

Greg_S

How did it happen?

We were in 15 mph backed up traffic on the freeway and I felt the trailer/boat get bumped. I didn't see it happen and assumed somebody tried switching lanes and banged the wedge/swim step. Chad was behind me and said the guy in the lane to my right just swerved into my RT trailer fender. I post more when I can add a picture and go into the fury I was in as well.

I took it in to the dealer yesterday and I will need the trailer axles realigned, new fender and front diamond plate trailer piece replaced. I got lucky with the boat and will only need a new decal and one area buffed out.