Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Question...


Recommended Posts

If you are looking to be on the strip, I can't assist.  The Fiesta in Henderson has trailer parking with security guards rolling around on bikes around the clock & is about 1/2 mile from Boulder Boats on Lake Mead Parkway.  The Hoover Dam Lodge is freshly renovated overlooking Lake Mead in Boulder City.  Also The "M" Resort is way at the South end of Las Vegas Blvd and is pretty remote, should have a place to park a trailer.  I wouldn't hesitate leaving a trailer at any of those places.  None are going to be like staying st the Bellagio or The Wynn, but, they're all decent for the price of a room.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Fffrank said:

Almost any hotel would be willing to valet it for you.  That makes where it's parked and the security of it 100% their problem.

Make sure to do the research on the valet company. The larger hotels will have bigger more established companies with good insurance but at some restaurants/ smaller hotels there may  be a small company running on no insurance. Then it would be you against a few guys without much money unless the hotel stepped up.

I'd maybe check with the local dealers they may be nice enough to give you a spot as well. 

Link to comment

Call the hotel, get transferred to the valet, ask them what they would do if you showed up towing a boat. Based on what the valet tells you then it might OK to valet, or you need to continue investigating.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, robbennett said:

Make sure to do the research on the valet company. The larger hotels will have bigger more established companies with good insurance but at some restaurants/ smaller hotels there may  be a small company running on no insurance. Then it would be you against a few guys without much money unless the hotel stepped up.

I'd maybe check with the local dealers they may be nice enough to give you a spot as well. 

Valet service is run by the hotels directly.  They aren't subcontractors.

Link to comment
10 hours ago, shawndoggy said:

Valet service is run by the hotels directly.  They aren't subcontractors.

Not sure about in Vegas but cities like Atlanta they typically are contractors. I know when I was a valet in college Laz parking did a lot of the bigger hotels like the St. Regis Omni, Westin, Ritz and others. Some of the other large hotels used a company called Towne Park. Most of the hotels have their own uniforms and signage so it's not obvious like it is at restaurants or bars. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, robbennett said:

Not sure about in Vegas but cities like Atlanta they typically are contractors. I know when I was a valet in college Laz parking did a lot of the bigger hotels like the St. Regis Omni, Westin, Ritz and others. Some of the other large hotels used a company called Towne Park. Most of the hotels have their own uniforms and signage so it's not obvious like it is at restaurants or bars. 

Understood.  I worked for a subcontractor in SLC back in the day.  The hotels in LV generally employ their valets directly.  It's a thing.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...