Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Glad I found It

Franickle

Hey Guys glad I found the site. I don't post much but log on everyday. It is great to see some familiar names. Most of you helped me with my new purchase last year and I will always be grateful.

No kidding... I'm glad I found you too. I've been eavesdropping in on you people for about a year, hoping to eventually become an MBO. All of a sudden I felt like the kid who chased down the ball and turned around to find everyone had left...

Wow, such originality. How did you ever come up with that? Tongue.gif

Tease2.gif

Franickle & smeagol, welcome to The Crew. Be sure to share the love with any friends who you don't see here yet,

Thumbup.gif

Edited by NorCaliBu
  • 2 months later...

Hi to the MalibuCrew,

I got my first Malibu in April, I found your site in June and joined at the end of the month, this is my first post, I log on alot and absolutely love the variety of information that I can pick up. Keep up the great work on the website.

THANKS, DANNY H.

Hi to the MalibuCrew,

I got my first Malibu in April, I found your site in June and joined at the end of the month, this is my first post, I log on alot and absolutely love the variety of information that I can pick up. Keep up the great work on the website.

THANKS, DANNY H.

Welcome to the site!!!

Hi to the MalibuCrew,

THANKS, DANNY H.

Jackson, TN huh? I just moved from there. Lived in Milan most of my life until last November. What lakes do you normally go to? We used to ride Beech and Pin Oak quite a bit and every once in a while we'd make a trip up to Paris to the river.

Welcome to the site. Welcome.gif