Jump to content

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
klingsdesigns

Finally did it.

Recommended Posts

UpperleftWake

Congrats. That's one good looking 20 VTX!

Share this post


Link to post
pauley71

PLEASE show more pics .. that two toned silver/grey is HOT!!  I like it!

Share this post


Link to post
85 Barefoot

Awesome!

Share this post


Link to post
BadgerBoater55
Just now, klingsdesigns said:

14102960_10153963705705939_5882893567803

13995491_10153950233380939_3774709982683

Congrats!  I notice a Wisconsin phone number there on the truck.  We would love to have you for our Wake the World event next year :rockon:  Welcome to the CREW!

Share this post


Link to post
klingsdesigns
Just now, BadgerBoater55 said:

Congrats!  I notice a Wisconsin phone number there on the truck.  We would love to have you for our Wake the World event next year :rockon:  Welcome to the CREW!

I will def check it out. 

1 hour ago, pauley71 said:

PLEASE show more pics .. that two toned silver/grey is HOT!!  I like it!

Still getting used to it. Last boat was lime green.  Its definitely growing on me though.

Share this post


Link to post
AussieSkier
40 minutes ago, klingsdesigns said:

14102960_10153963705705939_5882893567803

13995491_10153950233380939_3774709982683

That's some serious sparkle on the water...nice one...

Share this post


Link to post
ahopkinsVTX

That is an awesome looking VTX! Congrats on the buy!

Share this post


Link to post
asp13

More on water photos! Loving the colour combination!

Share this post


Link to post
klingsdesigns
6 minutes ago, asp13 said:

More on water photos! Loving the colour combination!

I will try and get some with the go pro in the next couple of days.

9 minutes ago, asp13 said:

More on water photos! Loving the colour combination!

14188137_10153986468190939_1716062527559

Share this post


Link to post
Pnwrider

Wow, I would only take pics of that boat on water. That flake combo is killer! 

Share this post


Link to post
dlb

Looks good, love the red accent!

Share this post


Link to post
Sixer

Sweet boat!  Hope you love your VTX as much as I do mine.  Congrats on the new ride!  Oh........you might catch some criticism for beaching your brand new boat.......

Share this post


Link to post
ponderosasurf

That is sharp! Congrats!

Share this post


Link to post
Steve B.

Sweet ride !  Big time.

Steve B.

Share this post


Link to post
AussieSkier
4 hours ago, Sixer said:

Sweet boat!  Hope you love your VTX as much as I do mine.  Congrats on the new ride!  Oh........you might catch some criticism for beaching your brand new boat.......

Not from me...... got to use that thing, if there is no lift or pier..... beach that bad boy.....

Share this post


Link to post
klingsdesigns
13 hours ago, Sixer said:

Sweet boat!  Hope you love your VTX as much as I do mine.  Congrats on the new ride!  Oh........you might catch some criticism for beaching your brand new boat.......

First time we took the dog out on it so we figured it was the easiest.  I pulled it in and pushed it out before starting.. Probably wouldnt do it again with the current and the big waves.

Share this post


Link to post
REHinH20
7 minutes ago, klingsdesigns said:

First time we took the dog out on it so we figured it was the easiest.  I pulled it in and pushed it out before starting.. Probably wouldnt do it again with the current and the big waves.

Glad to hear, nothing like rubbing that Sand (sandpaper) on the gelcoat!  Boat looks awesome - Don't know if it's the light or what, but the sun with the flake are amazing!  Good choice, and welcome!!

Share this post


Link to post
Jason63
20 hours ago, klingsdesigns said:

Well after about 10 years of wanting a inboard boat I finally did it 3 weeks ago. Got a 2016 20VTX.  Love it.
13912476_10153933859905939_5195102364515

If you ever ski the slalom course with it--I'm curious how it does. I have a 2013 VTX and love as well. It does everything--enjoy

Share this post


Link to post
klingsdesigns
9 minutes ago, Jason63 said:

If you ever ski the slalom course with it--I'm curious how it does. I have a 2013 VTX and love as well. It does everything--enjoy

Never tried skiing before. We surf and wakeboard.  Would love to try pulling someone who does.

Share this post


Link to post
tvano
36 minutes ago, klingsdesigns said:

Never tried skiing before. We surf and wakeboard.  Would love to try pulling someone who does.

where are you located?

Share this post


Link to post
klingsdesigns
2 hours ago, tvano said:

where are you located?

la crosse, wi

Share this post


Link to post
tvano
8 minutes ago, klingsdesigns said:

la crosse, wi

sorry, can't help you there (w slalom behind vd)

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...