Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Best surf boards for the family, how many do we need?

powderjay

Just now, granddaddy55 said:

And the price to box and ship is $180 at ups, thanks no thanks, new one free shipping, did you ever learn to put your front foot on the rail, makes it a different board.  Fragile, but after drying repaired easily

As usual I really don't understand most of your post.

But as for the happy pill being fragile, it is one of the most durable boards I have ever seen. I don't intend to ship it, @ChainSetter is in IL which isn't too far from me. Likely we could work something out.

7 minutes ago, Raimie said:

But as for the happy pill being fragile, it is one of the most durable boards I have ever seen. I don't intend to ship it, @ChainSetter is in IL which isn't too far from me. Likely we could work something out.

Joke dude, sorry I didn't do a ha ha and clue you in, and I thought you meant for me anyway, wife may want a 4',. At least my posts don't get snarky and full of IMHO crap which usually is snarky and yet sometimes polite comment which I find confusing cause I'm not always sure if their intent.   isn't it a given it's someone's opinion, which is what my posts are confusing as they may be.  SWAMH, ha ha Sorry with all my heart if I offended you! Or confused you.  

52 minutes ago, Raimie said:

If you add about 4 more periods in that one line, it makes more sense.

I bought the Phase 5 Race for myself, also looking to get me the Slingshot Gnarwhal XR to try it out.

I need to buy a board for my 10 and 7 year old daughters to learn on - any suggestions for kids that age that are learning?

On 10/14/2016 at 1:07 PM, DirtTrailMedia said:

I bought the Phase 5 Race for myself, also looking to get me the Slingshot Gnarwhal XR to try it out.

I need to buy a board for my 10 and 7 year old daughters to learn on - any suggestions for kids that age that are learning?

Phase 5 Scamp under $275. They'll like it more that any other board they've riden. Haha