Sign in to follow this  
kbtheboz

I'm Fat

kbtheboz

Cry.gif

A few years ago, when I bought my current ski, I was 20 lbs lighter and skied much better and I bought a 65" ski. Now I don't ski 32 off at 36 MPH, I'm ashamed to say what my current PB is.

Does anyone have a 67,68 inch ski that they are wanting to get rid of? I don't want to shell out $1000 for a ski because I'm going to get in shape someday Biggrin.gif and I can ski on my KD again!!

edwin

drop me a line kb...I have a bunch that are in the basement, most in like new condition.

67 KD7000

68 HO System 8

69 HO ASX

68 HO PSX

tgaugh
drop me a line kb...I have a bunch that are in the basement, most in like new condition.

67 KD7000

68 HO System 8

69 HO ASX

68 HO PSX

Edwin, if you super glue the four of those together, then mount some bindings opposite, that may make a decent wakeboard. Finally get some good use outta all those skinny sticks!

edwin

67 KD7000

68 HO System 8

69 HO ASX

68 HO PSX

Edwin, if you super glue the four of those together, then mount some bindings opposite, that may make a decent wakeboard. Finally get some good use outta all those skinny sticks!

sounds like a great idea...can I use the exacto knife of a saw you used to saw that wakeboard in half?