Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Membership

hethj7

A few comments -

First, I would suggest making a link to support TMC much more visible as I don't see one anywhere on the main page.   Other sites I donate to I've never had to go through the store to actually donate.   

Second, I realized my membership expired today and went to renew and I can't add one to the cart because somewhere there must be a renewal invoice floating around out there.   I get the invoice system, but why limit people to only buy one membership?  Not that many would buy two, but why have the software not let me buy a membership tonight instead of giving the following error message?  "You are only allowed to purchase one of this product, and you have already done so."

I love the site, but have never had so much trouble trying to give someone money before as I do on TMC :lol:   Can someone get me hooked up so I can renew?

Good comments about the link to the store, see what can be changed to address that.  I renewed the expired subscription, apologize for the delay.  I'll get a support ticket in on this.

1 hour ago, MotoGPTy said:

Same issue here.  I was going to PM someone but since my membership has expired my inbox is at 178%.  :-)  

I've generated a renewal invoice for you, I believe you can reach it from one of the sub-menus under the store menu.

Thanks Moto.

Last week I made some adjustments to the renewal setup that the system goes through in generating a renewal invoice, but it may take some time for things to shake out. So anyone experiencing these issues can either contact one of us via pm, or post here & we'll take care of it.

2 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Click on the "Store" link above. Click on Subscriptions.

I sorry, when I found the subscriptions it says that I have already purchased and that I am already a member.  Yet the orders section shows my membership to be expired as of may 2016

9C838718-6100-43B9-B497-DEDEB2139D88_zps

Edited by Bozboat
add photo of error message

Thanks for your Effort on this, I'm checking on it. Give me a bit to see if I can get the correct person on it.

We've had a few issues with this and we worked on it last week, clearly we still are having some problems.

Yes, it's a new problem for some since the last update on he software that the site is running on. We're trying a few things to work out that bug. We'll get a handle on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I am getting the same error code as Bozboat  was when trying to renew.  I would like to support please help.