Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is this site dying or is it just that time of the year?

bamabonners

1 hour ago, Chrisjjbrown said:

Ronnie that would be great.   If I can upload my photo I don't care what size you make the file.  

Again, I make no promises. I don't handle that part of the site and I have no idea if the software will allow it. I've sent the message.

6 hours ago, KeepingupwiththeJones said:

This is what I get if I try to upload from my phone photos.

99A53C22-8149-4E1D-8FCE-F296104B9C5C_zps 

To make it work I would have to email myself a smaller version on the photo, save it and then upload that one. 

That's what I do as well. Less quality but yet easy. 

I actually use photobucket now. I didn't want @shawndoggy banishing me to Facebook. It is not any harder then trying to go from my phone to the site. Especially if you are adding more then one pic.

Might even get me to add pics more often now. Here is one of @Stevo judging the surf wave on my old boat. My wife draws a direct link between this photo and that boat getting sold. ?

image_zpsh1kw5x0a.jpeg

Edited by KeepingupwiththeJones
  • Like 3

I don't contribute much on the site but I read a LOT.  I have learned a lot of stuff here in the last 4 years or so. Heres my picture timeline.

One of the happiest days of my life, the day I brought her home  image.jpg

Norrismike showed me how to make a new tray for under my back seat image_20.jpeg

I even learned a lot about non boating stuff, like Dai and Jetskipro turning me on to the hood I used in my kitchen remodel image_1.jpeg

IXFE talked me out of spending too much on a jeep with fear that his charts and graphs would be posted to validate his points image_7.png

I also learned how to use photobucket to post pictures in a forum which was all foreign to me when I started.  I must say that I miss some of the wild personalities that were on here as well as some of the heated debates that used to happen between some members.  Sometimes when they were going on, they were a bit annoying but now that they're gone, I kinda miss the excitement that came with it.  I have to admit its been a little boring around here.  As for the new version of the site vs. the old, it doesn't much matter to me.  Both seem to work fine for the way I use the site. 

• Like 3

This site has saved my a** many times.  Even if the answers were wrong it had me looking in places that allowed me to figure it out.  Plenty of good people willing to share their knowledge.  With that said, it's pretty boring to hangout here.  I frequent a dirt bike site that was heavily monitored and became really boring.  I stopped visiting but would check in and see how inactive the site was.  Traffic must have been way down cause it's pretty loose over there now and fun again. 

I just wish you could access the threads list with out viewing one from the home screen and going back.  I just want to see the topic lost not all the crap on the home page.  Help!!!!

14 minutes ago, isellacuras said:

Does it make me a creep if I am curious and considering logging on to WW just to check it out?

No, I'm pretty sure most are like "he there let me check out this swimsuit thread" 

but then a few pages is your wondering if the wife is going to catch you looking at random 3's-7's on the Internet. And if your going to get caught... It might as well be worth it

If you want too 

https://www.mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=37760&page=1500

Edited by Stevo
ahopkins22LSV
8 hours ago, NHolladay said:

I just wish you could access the threads list with out viewing one from the home screen and going back.  I just want to see the topic lost not all the crap on the home page.  Help!!!!

On your desktop just click "forums" in the top blue menu bar.

On mobile click the drop down menu list next to the search icon at the top right and then click forums.

8 hours ago, Stevo said:

No, I'm pretty sure most are like "he there let me check out this swimsuit thread" 

but then a few pages is your wondering if the wife is going to catch you looking at random 3's-7's on the Internet. And if your going to get caught... It might as well be worth it

If you want too 

Yep, I had to do it.  Was definitely worth it.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Stevo said:

If you want too 

I need to take a shower

I am not saying I checked that thread out but if I did I would have noticed it was started by a SteveO. Just saying...?

Ok, mod-kings this is a random photo to add here, but there is no place for it and it just had to be included. The new American Standard from a public facility nearby:

4676FDE9-DDDE-4BF0-A411-8211E4130D12_zps

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, Bozboat said:

Ok, mod-kings this is a random photo to add here, but there is no place for it and it just had to be included. The new American Standard from a public facility nearby:

4676FDE9-DDDE-4BF0-A411-8211E4130D12_zps

Lose weight?  Nah.  Just reinforce the toilets to accommodate the ever increasing a** size of America. 

Oh and don't forget about the ability to capture last nights debauchery at the Golden Corral.  Look out honey!  I'm paying for this one!

Edited by bamaboy