Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is this site dying or is it just that time of the year?

bamabonners

4 minutes ago, Cory said:

This happened to me a year ago.  I sent a message, but never heard back.  Once I was down graded, I couldn't post pictures.  Once I couldn't post pictures, I started posting less.  Once I started posting less, I spent less time on the crew.  Hopefully you got the work around up and going for others in the future.  If/when I start using the site more again, I'll consider paying again, but I just don't spend as much time on here right now.

Was thinking about you earlier today as I sat in Husky Ballpark watching my kid play... I even had a d***'s burger for dinner!  

For whatever it's worth, your contributions are missed here. 

• Like 3
18 hours ago, IXFE said:

Was thinking about you earlier today as I sat in Husky Ballpark watching my kid play... I even had a d***'s burger for dinner!  

For whatever it's worth, your contributions are missed here. 

You're in my backyard and no text? 

12 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

You're in my backyard and no text? 

Sorry man... Short but busy trip. Not a lot of "me time" ya know?  Sure like it up there though. 

Was cool to see my kid play on that field...

7C91E3D1-A0FB-4047-87F9-F0F109AE2273_zps

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Ronnie said:

I'm working on a Group Buy now for Boat Bling products (Hot Sauce. Vinyl Sauce etc.). Waiting on their updated website to handle the traffic. Shouldn't be long now. I just ordered 5 gals of Hot Sauce and a gallon of the Vinyl Sauce. My second order of this amount, last order was a few years ago.

Boat Bling

I'd be in for 2gal HS, and 1 VS

On June 13, 2016 at 8:54 AM, IXFE said:

Sorry man... Short but busy trip. Not a lot of "me time" ya know?  Sure like it up there though. 

Was cool to see my kid play on that field...

7C91E3D1-A0FB-4047-87F9-F0F109AE2273_zps

Wow, that ballpark is super nice!  Is that for high school games?!

Just now, bamabonners said:

No college(university of Washington), in fact the uw football games are one of only two stadiums that can be tailgated by boat! 

15 minutes ago, bamabonners said:

My son (pictured) is actually in 8th grade. He'll be in high school next year. 

The stadium is University of Washington. They hosted a tournament his team played in. As you might imagine, he was pretty excited to play there. 

24 minutes ago, Stevo said:

I'd be in for 2gal HS, and 1 VS

Waiting on them right now. It's all set but they are right in the middle of their site upgrade and want to make sure we don't crash the site. 

I like the 5 gal containers. They have a valve on them to refill your spray bottles. The price is much better than buying the spray bottles.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Waiting on them right now. It's all set but they are right in the middle of their site upgrade and want to make sure we don't crash the site. 

I like the 5 gal containers. They have a valve on them to refill your spray bottles. The price is much better than buying the spray bottles.

I'm in for 5 gallons

4 hours ago, shawndoggy said:

If it's more than $125 for five gallons to your door you are paying too much.

If i get a 5 GAL Bucket that says hot sauce , its worth it... ok maybe not but im interested for sure

4 hours ago, shawndoggy said:

If it's more than $125 for five gallons to your door you are paying too much.

Have you got a link for a cheaper price than <$125?

Pacific Mist is ~90% the same as Hot Sauce... And yes a lot cheaper.

if you battle the milky white hard water spots of Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona... Etc, stick with the best stuff.  Else the Pacific Mist is great.

But the best of all of them... Boat Bling Speed Gloss.

I'd be in for a discounted buy on the Hot Sauce products.

Overtons had the gallon size hot sauce on sale for $32.50 last week and always has free shipping. I got in on that and it'll last me a couple years. 

6 hours ago, nyryan2001 said:

Pacific Mist is ~90% the same as Hot Sauce... And yes a lot cheaper.

if you battle the milky white hard water spots of Texas, Oklahoma, Arizona... Etc, stick with the best stuff.  Else the Pacific Mist is great.

But the best of all of them... Boat Bling Speed Gloss.

I'd be in for a discounted buy on the Hot Sauce products.

Boat Bling is hot sauce, are you referring to performance boat candy's speed gloss? If so, I agree the stuff is awesome and discount code PBC20 should get you 20% off. If not, maybe someone else will find that discount code usefull as it's the same discount we used to get here on the annual group buy thread. 

14 hours ago, That Guy said:

Overtons had the gallon size hot sauce on sale for $32.50 last week and always has free shipping. I got in on that and it'll last me a couple years. 

I just checked. The gallon price is now $44.99. 

Bummer I missed it at $32.50

http://m.overtons.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=Boat-Bling-Hot-Sauce-Hard-Water-Spot-Remover-Quart&i=95022