Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Is this site dying or is it just that time of the year?

bamabonners

1 minute ago, inlandlaker said:

WTH are you talking about????

This is normal fodder for TMC.....just ask some of the members who no longer post.............frequently....

Where's @Afun when you need him, or @NorrisMike??? 

Gotcha.  

I just got a lil nervous when the conversation shifted to curtains and wankers 

I love a good foot long myself.  But then again who doesn't?

• Like 3
Just now, bamaboy said:

Gotcha.  

I just got a lil nervous when the conversation shifted to curtains and wankers 

I love a good foot long myself.  But then again who doesn't?

I don't even know how to respond to this other than to ask @Stevo for another stellar meme!

• Like 2

20160306_131654_zps7rwnmlcn.jpg

This is the best thread in a while.

I have been working so much, I have barely had time to call home,  much less keep up with TMC.

Here is a pic for @IXFE.  This is a Burger made with grilled cheese sandwiches instead of buns. Aptly named the heart attack burger. 

Edited by DarkSide
  • Like 3
40 minutes ago, Chia said:

serious question: seen it in this topic and nothing said.

is WTF, WTH, OS*** etc. now allowed? 

Here u go, what the French toast

Edited by Stevo
4 minutes ago, Stevo said:

Here u go

That's a classic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XPKWQdBTZM

This is a good one too.

watch?v=6XPKWQdBTZM

1 hour ago, Chia said:

No, it's actually not allowed. In this thread, I'm skipping over a few minor things (bamboy, innuendoes, wtf etc.). As "Adults", You want to get silly? Go ahead and show the rest of the site what silly is and how you "Need" to express it. You guys know that you'll push the TOU's farther and farther until a few of you get in trouble and the thread gets shut down. You might make bets on who it will be and how much longer it will take.

18 minutes ago, IXFE said:

you_fail.jpg

I know, and I was doing so good too.  Couple of clicks, "this doesn't look right...", pretty soon I found myself just shoving it thru the hole.  Like eating a salad without cutting the lettuce first.

• Like 2

One quick follow up note to my long ago previous post in here.

The general trend that I see in forums that experienced "backwards updates" was that it appears most people get turned away the fastest for :

1) Too many steps to login / Doesn't remember me / Can't stay logged in / Brings me to the wrong window on login / etc

- On this note, I have one forum that tweaks my interest that requires me to login, the click on the forum menu to get to community, and only then will it show me the "new posts" menu.  The saving grace in that forum is that for the short term I am passionate enough to keep checking, and once I click on "new posts" it actually shows me a good topic thread to scan/view and contribute if so inclined.

2) New Posts display layout - 

- Like themalibucrew is currently, the "new posts" or "unread" or what ever it's called now does not list topics or threads in a suitable arrangement to scan/view/contribute.  As others have said, after a page or two you simply give up as not being worthwhile... and... more importantly, it sets the tone to come back less.  This is the important factor here, as it's a self-generating loss of community feature - the less inclined you are to come back, the less you will, until you simply disappear.

• Like 3

I must agree, although I am on here almost daily, I recognize (because of someone else's post update) at times I've missed something good.  I also am a little offended that each time I get to see the items for sale front and foremost - I can't believe that most members already know the 5 THC products that are available.  It seems that space could be used for community engagement, rather than a sales pitch.

2 hours ago, Chia said:

Way to ruin the party Chia....some people just cant let the good times roll

• Like 4
46 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

No, it's actually not allowed. In this thread, I'm skipping over a few minor things (bamboy, innuendoes, wtf etc.). 

Its bamaboy

B-a-m-a-b-o-y

Down there in bama you can get cut for saying it wrong.  Its like pooping on the Confederate  flag.

• Like 2

Stevo.....Need a meme for @Chrisjjbrown post above.  I'm sure you can come up with something entertaining and quick....

Side note......

Internet forums are partially for the purpose of learning about something, but also largely a form of entertainment.  I understand the TOU, however there are a lot of members here, past and present, who have been a wealth of knowledge on the true subject matter of the forum however they also contributed to some truly funny shenanigans.  I don't understand why the fun must be as strictly governed as it is here.  

2 hours ago, Chia said:

7 minutes ago, Chrisjjbrown said:

Way to ruin the party Chia....some people just cant let the good times roll

48463659.jpg