Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mirror for Titan II Tower

thesweetlife

I'm in the mood to shop and want to add a new mirror to the boat. I have a black powder-coated Titan II tower. I've looked at the Titan and Samson mirrors. I spoke with Samson and they're running a special on their mirrors this month which puts it in the same price range as the Titan mirror.

Anybody very happy or very disappointed in their mirror on a Titan II tower? Or - any other types out there for a Titan tower? Or - anybody got one for sale? Here's the pics of the Titan and Samson mirrors.

post-1625-1152814895_thumb.jpg post-1625-1152814911.jpg

I love my Samson. I have it on a Titan 3 tower. It's rock solid and visibility is great with the Cipa Extreme mirror.

I'm in the mood to shop and want to add a new mirror to the boat. I have a black powder-coated Titan II tower. I've looked at the Titan and Samson mirrors. I spoke with Samson and they're running a special on their mirrors this month which puts it in the same price range as the Titan mirror.

Anybody very happy or very disappointed in their mirror on a Titan II tower? Or - any other types out there for a Titan tower? Or - anybody got one for sale? Here's the pics of the Titan and Samson mirrors.

post-1625-1152814895_thumb.jpg post-1625-1152814911.jpg

Simple get the Samson mirror it comes with the three piece Cipa Extreme mirror and the Titan comes with the regular single lense, oh and I love our Samson Illusion X mirror.

Edited by RiverRunner
Whats wrong with the XTP for $130.

I looked up the XTP mirror on Wakeside, and it shows that it is only available in these mounting sizes: 1-7/8", 2-3/8" and 2-7/8". The Titan II tower is 2-1/4". Does that mean it will not work on my tower or is there a degree of leniency? It states "exact fit clamp for a perfect fit".

post-1625-1152828023_thumb.jpg

i have the mastercraft arm that looks similar to the xtp shown above. I do not like it with the cipa extreme mirror as there is not enough space between the mirror and the arm for adjustment to see to the driver side of the boat (i hope that makes sense). I ordered the samson arm for titan 1 yesterday (none currently in stock) and will sell the mastercraft arm on the tmc site.