Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

resource section?

coldwater-echelon

• 2 weeks later...

I'm starting to get this rebuilt. Go to the DIY Resources link in the nav bar & there will be an option for Articles (visible to all registered members) and Discounts (visible to subscribing members). There are likely some formatting issues, so please report any issues as you see them. I'll continue to work on this, but it will likely be slow because the templates have to be completely rebuilt for each database.

• 2 weeks later...

I totally understand that there is some work to be done on the resources section but would it be possible to get a copy of the hull chart that used to be in the resources section??  I have a buddy who is looking at a 99 response LX and wanted to know what hull it had and compare it to other malibu's he has skied behind.  Search the internet for a while but could not find the chart we used to have here.

On 3/16/2016 at 6:10 PM, sledandski said:

I totally understand that there is some work to be done on the resources section but would it be possible to get a copy of the hull chart that used to be in the resources section??  I have a buddy who is looking at a 99 response LX and wanted to know what hull it had and compare it to other malibu's he has skied behind.  Search the internet for a while but could not find the chart we used to have here.

We are working on it but it's not ready yet nor in a format that is usable.  With that said the hull is on the SV23 diamond hull

Here are the specs:

1999 Response LX

Length: 20' Beam: 90" Draft: 16" Weight: 2450 Lbs. Seating Capacity: 8 Persons Fuel Capacity: 35 Gallons Hull: SV23 Diamond