Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Upgrade bugs

WakeGirl

On 4/6/2016 at 11:07 AM, WakeGirl said:

I'm working on getting us moved. The upgrade pushed us beyond the resources allocated by the plan that we're on & the current host's VPS solutions aren't competitive. So we'll have to move, which is not a trivial undertaking. I've had a lot going on personally, so dedicating time to this has been difficult. We'll do our best to get this resolved soon though.

I think we understand. I know I appreciate the work being done. Thanks for the response. I hope all is well and just normal life occupying your time! Thank you and to all working on the site again!  

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Sixball said:

I think we understand. I know I appreciate the work being done. Thanks for the response. I hope all is well and just normal life occupying your time! Thank you and to all working on the site again!  

Don't worry, she's just been busy surfing with LBJ and crew and sending me pictures letting me know what I'm missing :lol:

16 hours ago, WakeGirl said:

A girl's gotta have some play time. :blush:

On 4/12/2016 at 9:05 AM, jetskipro550 said:

Don't worry, she's just been busy surfing with LBJ and crew and sending me pictures letting me know what I'm missing :lol:

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ahopkinsTXi said:

Site is without question faster after the move! Haven't found anything that isn't working yet.

Agreed, this is much better. 

30 min after posting ^^^, this is night and day difference. 

Thank you.

Edited by Stevo
martinarcher
On 4/23/2016 at 10:07 AM, Stevo said:

Is anyone else having an issue turning to use the search function in chrome?, both iOS iPad , and iPhone , touch the search field and the keyboard starts to pop up but never does?.

Works like a champ on Chrome running on my Nexus 6P.  Can you describe the issue in more detail?

On my iPad or iPhone using the chrome browser, when touching the search field the screen flashes like it is acknowledging the touch, the keyboard starts to pop up Bu then goes away and doesn't allow any text to be entered, I'll try to post a video 

7 minutes ago, martinarcher said:

Works like a champ on Chrome running on my Nexus 6P.  Can you describe the issue in more detail?

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/stevesimpson4840/media/TMC/3315251C-DC33-4133-92CD-364A782CA4D9_zpsmxuit4ae.mp4.html

Edited by Stevo
martinarcher

Thanks for the video.  That works fine on my Nexus with Chrome.  It must be a Chrome/Apple integration issue between the OS and how it handles initiating the keyboard? 

• 3 months later...
8 hours ago, Stevo said:

not sure if this has been addressed, but not all topics show up in the Recent posts section. I feel like i miss a bunch of things that were recently posted.

I've noticed this as well.