Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2000 Sunsetter LXI Graphics

BlknYlwT22

i like the sunless black.

on a funny note i typed malibu boats sunless logo into google and a bunch of pictures of tanning lotion popped up and your picture of you driving the boat ha

I like the idea of still having some gold in there somewhere to complement the secondary gel colors. Depending on the color, I think I would go sunless and definitely skip the US Open Towboat on the transom in favor of a smaller version of whatever you put on the side.

That said, I still dig the look of my original decals. Although I wish I would have removed the US Open from the back when the boat was still new.

'01 SLXi 1.jpg

On 2/24/2016 at 8:00 PM, John I. said:

I like the idea of still having some gold in there somewhere to complement the secondary gel colors. Depending on the color, I think I would go sunless and definitely skip the US Open Towboat on the transom in favor of a smaller version of whatever you put on the side.

That said, I still dig the look of my original decals. Although I wish I would have removed the US Open from the back when the boat was still new.

I am torn between sunless / with the sun and will certainly be giving that more thought 

I could do something like this but switch the gold out with tan/beige. The boat does have silver on it as well though. 

sunsetterlxi-speirs_zpsdchl0s4s.jpg

On 2/24/2016 at 8:06 PM, RTS said:

I think the side logo will fit on the transom

I will certainly gives this some thought. May give the boat a more updated look.

ahopkins22LSV
3 hours ago, BlknYlwT22 said:

I am torn between sunless / with the sun and will certainly be giving that more thought 

I could do something like this but switch the gold out with tan/beige. The boat does have silver on it as well though. 

sunsetterlxi-speirs_zpsdchl0s4s.jpg

I will certainly gives this some thought. May give the boat a more updated look.

I am switching my vote to these!

I like that black/gold set! Do you have to order them all at once, or can you just purchase the third one ($40) initially to ensure that it's the look you want before ordering the entire set?

I like the gold-black but I'd keep the sun. I am the kind of guy who likes to keep things close to original when you update.

its like seeing a mid 40's guy dressing like he's in his early 20's. It's in style, but doesn't seem to fit.

• 1 month later...