Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
coldwater-echelon

December Ski Sunday

Sixball

:thumbup::yahoo: I like it!. We had so much fog I could not see the lake.

h2o_nhk

very clever using one boat as a take off!

hunter77ah

So jealous! My buddies didn't want to go out but it looked so nice!!!!!

UWSkier

It was pouring rain here yesterday or we might have done the same!

Sailvi767

Spent yesterday afternoon wake surfing in Charlotte. 72 air temp and 69 degree water temp!

Cmb396

My buddy sent me pics of them out surfing yesterday here in WV. It was 72, don't know what the water temp was.

coldwater-echelon

Spent yesterday afternoon wake surfing in Charlotte. 72 air temp and 69 degree water temp!

I'm jealous of that water temp.

cowwboy

I am jealous. We have had amazing weather also, but I just had back surgery so can't go out.

dalt1

I got out for a foil ride Saturday, 55 deg water 70 air. Will be my last till spring probably. Only 1 of 4 foilers in boat would get in water!!!!

TheBoy82

Crazy December weather we are having. It was 68 degrees in Northwest Ohio on Sunday, so we decided to ski. The water was 39 degrees and it was cloudy with just a slight breeze. We had two boats in the water and 3 brave people who skied.

Very nice! Saw your pics on my fb feed today (small world). Had a few buddies do a couple ski sets on the Sandusky Bay yesterday, made it on the news.

Love2Ride

Very nice! Saw your pics on my fb feed today (small world). Had a few buddies do a couple ski sets on the Sandusky Bay yesterday, made it on the news!

We hit the water down here in Columbus on Saturday and Sunday. Supposedly, we're going to be on the news tomorrow morning! I can hear the comments now..."what a bunch of idiots!!!" haha

Sailvi767

I'm jealous of that water temp.

That's the advantage of having a nuclear power plant on the lake. Creates a nice hot hole. The downside is you might never have children again!

h2oratJR

Glad to see others are alao taking advantage of the weather . We have been out every weekend since Thanksgiving . This past weekend both days . The North East is still warm for some reason. Boat sits on lift year round been draining it down after use. Hoping to go out Christmas morn . 36 degree water temp. Cant wait for next weekend .

ponderosasurf

We bought a 23lsv a couple weeks back in Michigan. Loved to be able to boat shop during the offseason but still be able to drive and surf it due to the weather!