Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for help with the next IXFE boat design...

IXFE

False alarm. White is back on the table. Wife likes white towers but only if they are touching white on the top deck.

Here's one we're discussing currently...

6AA0C5B4-EBC4-48A6-9F46-5381A382E6E8_zps

Only suggestion I'd make is to make the black non-metallic so it'll match the tow rig a little more closely.

• Like 3

False alarm. White is back on the table. Wife likes white towers but only if they are touching white on the top deck.

That one looks really nice...that red will really pop on the water... I'm envious of your wife actually caring about the color scheme, my wife could give a rip. As long as it floats and she has warm weather are her two requirements :-) Edited by Fman

My wife see's the boat when I bring it home...the last time I asked her what she thought of a color scheme she said, 'it looks like a boat." The one she actually liked the most was the '14 LSV white, black, rueben. If you want a white tower touching white, pretty sure the bow deck has to be white.

Sounds like I won the lottery on the wife. She watned a boat (we both did), but I was set to wait an extra year and save a little more to buy a nicer boat. She put down her foot, reminding me that the kids weren't going to get any younger, and that we could afford to take out a loan. She told me that I could pick out the boat, and to go buy it. I thought about some purple (see Afun, I'm not totally boring), but she did nix that. SO we got an all dark Axis). Then we started talking about upgrading, as we've had a few yreally good years, and she is enjoying surfing. Same thing.....just go pick it out.

• Like 2

I know some people don't like white hulls but that boat makes me say hell yes

ahopkins22LSV

Gary brings up a pretty good point. A black truck can go with pretty much anything. And a black trailer can look good under a boat with little to no black as well. Especially since you can add color to the fenders and stuff. I personally like how my rig look with the black truck trailer and bright boat :)

image_12.jpeg

IXFE....any closer to making a decision? I love that orange VLX at post #181.

People around here will think he is a Beaver Believer if he goes with that one. Probably not going to happen.