Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for help with the next IXFE boat design...

IXFE

I'm some what biased towards black metallic flake, rueben, and moonbeam. If I recall Afun calls that combo an Audrey Hepburn.

As I recall, I recalled you calling the color scheme an Audrey Hepburn...which is a good name. All American girl nice and tight figure...who could could get bored of that...

That looks really good, Eddie. I had forgotten about your 14. I think I need to start playing around with black and Reuben.

I kinda feel bad though... Don't want to copy you too much. Your schemes are just so good. The west coast needs to see them!

Copy away, I've not seen another one and that one went to Louisiana.

Let me tell you that Reuben needs to be explored more...with Platinum and Moonbeam. My favorite Wakesetter color scheme belongs to Denny crew member formally Tims boats. I gotta give it to Tim...he put together a wonderful color scheme. The pic doesn't do it justice....this boats also Meticulously Maintained.

image_zps8oyktrhx.jpg

Thought that looked familiar. Never seen that shot before.

Driftwood & Black or Charcoal. Those colors look amazing together. And go with the Khaki interior !! I would rock the peanut butter interior in a second if Supra offered it ! Should be fine on resale since those colors seem to be really popular this year on the Gs and I think Brian Grubb has a similar LSV that I've seen in a ton of Malibu photos. Good luck with the build your boats always look sharp.

• Like 1

Apparently, I am enjoying this.

Screen%20Shot%202015-11-23%20at%2010.14.

This one with a black hull bottom and a black tower. It's exactly how I was going to order a boat....right before the Canadian dollar took a massive hit. It would look so sleek on or off the water. It would also be timeless and resale would be very quick. Edited by Sunscape fan

A little reuben and charcoal. Wish there were a way to change the background color. Same scheme, just swapped what was metallic and what was not (black and charcoal). Dig some of the charcoal boats y'all have put up, but I don't like the mix of metallic and non-metallic. Might think about making the tower black on the top one.

temp2_zpsu4a0fzsq.png

temp_zpsc9yxlcus.png

• Like 3