Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Looking for help with the next IXFE boat design...

IXFE

The black grill will get lost with the black speaker behind it. White with white grills. I think it would look good all white. Sorta let the tower, speaker pod and grill fade together and look like it's all one unit.

• Like 1

Hands down white. Granted mine is an axis, but when I ordered, I debated too. I was going to do black but the wife insisted on white. I'm glad we went white. Just looks so classy

Having this same debate with my wife right now. The thing with white that scares me is that the cans might start to yellow after time. I guess if you sell it after a year that is not as much of a concern though.

7 minutes ago, KeepingupwiththeJones said:

Having this same debate with my wife right now. The thing with white that scares me is that the cans might start to yellow after time. I guess if you sell it after a year that is not as much of a concern though.

Based on all the praise around here of exile customer service, that would be the least of my concerns. I'm sure Brian would take care of you if something like that happened. 

• Like 1
On 03/12/2016 at 9:42 AM, KeepingupwiththeJones said:

Ixfe doesnt keep his boat long enough for fading....lol

Seriously i like the white!

Great input everybody.  

Okay... the final decision is white is black grills.  The main reason is what @Pnwrider said... just to be different.  The white is different from what I've done in the past and different from what most folks around here run.  

Stay tuned for pics.

• Like 3
On 3/14/2016 at 3:18 PM, IXFE said:

Here's another decision I've been facing.  Gatorstep floor colors.  No need to vote.  I pretty sure I'mg going with option #1

http://www.gatorstep.com/#!color-selector/csba

Sharkfin over Ebony

grayblack_zpsskzch9kk.jpg

Sharfin over Pearl

graywhite_zpsqi4k2h8a.jpg

I have the first one Shark skin over ebony, It looks rich and classy! 10606601_10207158224332121_3762118752680

Edited by Wakesetter67
  • Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...