Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Fourth of July plans?

gonorth

Well, what's everyone up to? My Bou's gas tank is full and I have enough more in gas cans for a second tank full and I intend to use it all up. Doing my part to keep all those oil companies rich. The lake will be totally crazy from noon till 2:00 ish all 4 days but we will find calm times to play early and later in the day. The whole family (plus more) will finally all be together for more than a few hours.

Same as all Holidays, tie off houseboat in a cove, only do early morning runs. There are always projects to do on the houseboat when the lake is crazy.

Got a new board coming in the mail Thursday LF Fish with Sphynx bindings. Going to try it out at Lake San Antonio early Friday. Saturday taking the Family to the A's game. Might go back on Sunday or Monday to a local lake??? Santa Cruz on the 4th! A few BBQ's in between! KC

Heading up the hill to a small lake called Ice house/ union valley res. I'm in a private camp grounds and last time I went there, only 4 wake board boats on the hole lake. The best part was none of them came to may side of the lake. Yahoo.gif Hoping to get some great morning shots of the Bu in the water with the sun coming up.

I will be drinking and BBQing at home then heading out for an Adults Only weekend from the 6-10th. I avoid the river (Colorado) on all major holidays (memorial, 4th, Labor) too many lake lice out and too many boats. I hate trying to run with all of the threetimers (go out 3 times a year). I will enjoy the water after the madness. This year the weekend after memorial was perfect! Very few were out on the water because they were all out the weekend before.

Early morning or late afternoon is the best time to avoid the Wallys. MY ski partner Is going to Lake Tahoe for a family event. I'll do the family thing at the Florida State University Reservation. There's plenty of eye candy at the "Rez" beach Innocent.gif Unless the wife catches me wide eyed and mouth open then it's. Mad.gif

Mad.gif

Ya'll have a great weekend and be safe.

I am headed up to Table Rock Lake in Missouri. Leaving tonight for the 12 hour journey. I will be in the Shell Knob area. If anyone is up there from June 30th through July 5th, keep and eye out for me and say Hi.

Jamie (jcaksume)

Plan on heading to the lake (Lake of the Ozarks) on Friday afternoon and not returning until Wed morning! If things go well my feet won't touch solid ground the entire time!

went to parker az... came back early... WOW what zoo ... stayed at the bluewater.. decent water in the am b4 8/9 after that LOOKOUT... mostly hung out at the sandbar across from the bluewater quite a party on sat ;) they did have a good fireworks show sat night ( little long )