Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2007 Malibu VTX

tgaugh

Ok people, word is 20' and frameless window. That can't possibly be all we know about it. Please share what you have. I assume it's a vRide-esque as far as being smaller, entry level in price and options but I know nothing else.

There may have been some details in the '07 RLXI thread, but RX=Ski=Edwin and well, I just stay outta those skier type threads. Tease2.gif

Share what you know!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aneal000

• 1FootDan

• tgaugh

• UWSkier

Searching the rumor mill responds with:

- new tower

- new gelcoat patterns/colors

- new interior

- new hull

- VLX pricing

This is to combat the X-2 from MC and others in that class. It's been seen at the factory as of late and apparently some have pics! Share share!

Edited by tgaugh

im gonna be ticked if this VTX looks really BA. i live on a privet lake and your only alowd to have boats up to 20' in length Cry.gif so our VLX is tecnicaly illegal on my lake(no one out hear is smaart enogh to report us though) but of course, as soon as we get our new boat malibu had to decide to make a 20' wakesetter. Mad.gif

Edited by king_kong

That's brave of you there Mr. king kong. I'm on a private lake as well, we used to have a 20' limit, now that has been extended to 20'6". The VLX is still not an option, actually neither are V-Drives, the Wedge, fatsacks, artificial wake enhancing devices, or motors over 351ci. In fact you pretty much put a tower on your boat and you become a waterpatrol target!

Oh, but it is ok for lakefront owners to put up concrete retaining walls all around the lake... which do more long term damage to docks than bigger motors or Vdrives. My lake is a joke... I'm done venting now. Can't wait to see the new offerings.

You could always have your VLX modified like Team Valdez did to their B-52...

That's just a little gay. I'd rate it in between two guys in a ski locker and the hand held auto rope winder. Crazy.gif

That's just a little gay. I'd rate it in between two guys in a ski locker and the hand held auto rope winder. Crazy.gif

Why, It makes it so you can have a bigger boat on a lake that doesn't normally allow it.

Why, It makes it so you can have a bigger boat on a lake that doesn't normally allow it.

Yes, it does. But did you look at it? A fat chick might be able to offer you more lovin' but if she's ugly as he!! do you really want to be seen with her? Shocking.gif

You have to be kidding.

Didn't you bring us the hand held auto rope winder? ROFL.gif

edgeski1 - details details, I am told this possible addition to the fleet has been seen at the factory.

Oh! Dealers (you too edgeski1) For anonymity, please create a new id, call it "MasterRaftSpy" and then post all you know.

Yes, it does. But did you look at it? A fat chick might be able to offer you more lovin' but if she's ugly as he!! do you really want to be seen with her? Shocking.gif

Don't act like you haven't ridden your fair share of mopeds in your time. Fingerwag.gif

Don't act like you haven't ridden your fair share of mopeds in your time. Fingerwag.gif

49cc and below only for me! Tongue.gif

Yeah, but I called it a little gay in that same post... not like I really thought it was something any of us needed, even though ONE person actually wanted one. ROFL.gif

I think you're using it....And you're just sayig that because of what we all said. Tongue.gif

uh, oh....

;)

Yeah, but I called it a little gay in that same post... not like I really thought it was something any of us needed, even though ONE person actually wanted one. ROFL.gif

Carefull about the gay jokes, there is a crew member that is gay. Shocking.gif

...and you know this because?

...and you know this because?

I was told a secret. He told me not to tell. But I can tell you if you let me kiss you... Love.gif

I was told a secret. He told me not to tell. But I can tell you if you let me kiss you... Love.gif

And I thought for sure it was going to be a slalom skier! :lol:

Probably wouldn't of guessed a Canadian barefooter, but hey we can't get em all right!

Sorry if my gay jokes offended you (or him). It has merely been a unit of meausre for some of the things that get posted; one which many can clearly understand. I guess we could switch to the lesbian scale for how cool things are, but this site sure doesn't seem to be lesbo frendly every since they stole my 2 girls sharing a sucker avatar.

Shocking.gif

And I thought for sure it was going to be a slalom skier! :lol:

Probably wouldn't of guessed a Canadian barefooter, but hey we can't get em all right!

Sorry if my gay jokes offended you (or him). It has merely been a unit of meausre for some of the things that get posted; one which many can clearly understand. I guess we could switch to the lesbian scale for how cool things are, but this site sure doesn't seem to be lesbo frendly every since they stole my 2 girls sharing a sucker avatar.

Shocking.gif

I'm not really gay, I just saw a good opening for a joke! ROFL.gif Hey, i'm the guy who started the sexy pontoon and response WELL EQUIPED posts remember?

Edited by 1FootDan
I'm not really gay, I just saw a good opening for a joke! ROFL.gif Hey, i'm the guy who started the sexy pontoon and response WELL EQUIPED posts remember?

Just "kinda gay" - not that there's anything wrong with that.

uh huh, sure, whatever you say there "hoss"

the old bait and switch, A ;)

Just "kinda gay" - not that there's anything wrong with that.

ROFL.gifROFL.gifROFL.gif