Sign in to follow this  
Just4fun

Exile Audio Support

augie09

I had a good experience as well. :thumbup:

the exile system in my old vRide was pretty pimp, didn't realize just how good it was until upgrading to a 2014 lsv with sound pack 2 (i think). That rockford fosgate system sucks, it's almost comical. I went to adjust the amps and there's a 'warranty void if removed' sticker over the gain/cutoff knobs, ha. The sub was at 20% gain and like 120 cross over. I cranked all the amps to 80-90%, and it still sucks. My plan is to play that components to death and replace with exile components as each rockford part breaks. hope I can wait for them to break, right now it's like listening to music through a wall.

Kojak

Exile's customer service is top notch. Brian goes above and beyond. He helped me design a system tailored to what I was wanting and was there when I had install questions; even on the weekends. I really appreciated his help.

bunji169

Ditto to the Exile love. My system rocks and the customer service is just crazy good! My install just doesn't look as nice as Kojak's.....

Fman

+1 for Exile. Great company, great product.

BFresh

Their inflatable boat fenders are awesome! (The only Exile product I can afford....)

Brianinpdx

Thanks guys. We really appreciate the kudos.

baadls1

Brian, is there anyway we can order your boat fenders from Amazon? ;)

hwsportsmitch

Excellent service even abroad in BC. Thanks

Brianinpdx

Hi guys - thanks for the props. We are slammed right now. Please know that we working hard to support everyone. This time of year its literally 24 hour around the clock.

@ Baads: I think buoys are only available on the website or at a retailer. Sorry.

shenard

Huge props from me too! They have been there every step of the way for me with my first stereo build and their product sounds great too! Hope to post some final pics in the next week once I can get back out to the marina that is completely underwater right now!