Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Boat New Exile System

bunji169

My spray date is Tomorrow. I should be taking delivery in next few weeks. I'm a long time Wetsounds guy but I wanted to do something different. After seeing many positive reviews on Exile, and hearing Fman's Exile system in person, I've decided to do the same.

I've spoken to the owner Brian, and he is a stand up guy. He's very knowledgeable. And after he personally went to FMans house to help tune his system, it's very clear that customer service his his number one priority.

Here is what I have so far:

SX65M In Boats x4

XM9 Tower Speakerz x4

Javelin Amp for Sub and in Boats

XM30.2 Amp x2 For XM9's

G3 Tower Mounts

ZLD w/Install kit

Xi 12DVC Subwoofer

Q-Bomb Sub Box

Still Waiting for the 4 in Boat 8's but They will be here before the boat gets here.

Surfin USA [emoji570][emoji475]

Edited by bunji169
  • Like 3

Hooked everything up in my garage minus the in boats. This system rocks!! Im excited to get it all in the new boat. I just need the boat. Spray date was today, I hope.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1428358040.851764.jpg

OK that's funny stuff right there, What a cool idea!! It's got to be a first!!

Removed grills and retainers, set them on flat surface, rattle canned them. I used DupliColor Metal Flake Black from Autozone. Came in 8oz spray can.

Hooked everything up in my garage minus the in boats. This system rocks!! Im excited to get it all in the new boat. I just need the boat. Spray date was today, I hope.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1428358040.851764.jpg

Super cool, that looks great... nice job on the amp rack and distribution blocks... and those grills look perfect! they are going to match your new LSV spot on.

Edited by Fman

Brian,

There seems to be quite a demand for a non-chrome grill color option. Seems like you ought a get something in the pipe...

Yes please! I am thinking about spraying mine.

QBomb box was FMan's idea. I kinda stole a lot of his ideas. It sounds great. I think it's the perfect size for the Exile Xi Sub. Fman had to trim his box just a little to fit under the helm of the 22VLX. Hopefully the LSV is a tad bigger saving me the modification. But I'll make it work either way.

Edited by bunji169

Would like to see that box once it's done and mounted under the helm. Are you going to make a kick plate for it so it looks factory?

Brian,

There seems to be quite a demand for a non-chrome grill color option. Seems like you ought a get something in the pipe...

I'm still a chrome Fan, never gets old , But La Brandon is going to paint mine to match my metal flake, Now I thought they had the Murdered out grills?

• 2 weeks later...