Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

03 Sunscape 21 LSV what's it actually worth

Levi900RR

Where exactly is this dealer located? And how much do you think they'd give for an 07 vRide in great shape with 200 hrs?

Just kidding! Looks like a great deal if you can make it work. If I could figure out a way to make it work and you weren't going to do it, I'd be all over it, but not in the cards for me!

You can ask any price you like - its not sold ;)

True...but if they were all sold we wouldn't have anything to compare prices to. I find local list prices to be far more comparable than NADA. Had I listed my SSLXi based off NADA and not other classifieds, I would have left quite a bit of money on the table.

True...but if they were all sold we wouldn't have anything to compare prices to. I find local list prices to be far more comparable than NADA. Had I listed my SSLXi based off NADA and not other classifieds, I would have left quite a bit of money on the table.

It's a rough guide for people who don't know if something is worth $100 or $100,000, that's about it. NADA says mine is worth $57K, if so then it's for sale :biggrin:

• 3 weeks later...

I think you could sell it really quick for $25.

If you are patient and wait till May, you might be able to get closer to $30.

No doubt about it, that is a great cross-over boat.

A great balance of power, cabin room, drivability, fuel efficiency and a wake which can satisfy most.

My '04 Sunscape has Samson Blade Tower, spinner racks, single axle trailer, 2,000 ballast, 400 hours (nice, but not as nice as yours).

I'm figuring I could sell mine for $27-28K.

It always seems you think your boat is worth more than it really is tho.

So many people want the hardcore wake and surf boats. 21 w/ diamond hull is not where the market is going…..unfortunately for you and I, Levi!

I'm 95% sure I'm going to build a surf gate for mine, hold onto it for a couple more years and hope my kids will take an interest in slalom….

if not, VLX or LSV here we come. hope the home-brew surf gate doesn't hurt my re-sale.

See in my area people are looking for a crossover. Kids want to wakeboard, dad still likes the skinny stick and mom wants to surf... I've had a few people come up to me and give me their numbers saying to call if I ever decide to sell. There are like zero used inboards in my area.

See in my area people are looking for a crossover. Kids want to wakeboard, dad still likes the skinny stick and mom wants to surf... I've had a few people come up to me and give me their numbers saying to call if I ever decide to sell. There are like zero used inboards in my area.

Sounds like you better buy the MXZ since you'll be able to get top dollar for yours!

• Like 1

:lol: That ship has sailed... I'm keeping my LSV for a while.

Going big and saving for the redesinged 247 when it comes out. I like your style :biggrin: