Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Lock Chee Theads

WakingMeHappy

Mods, can we lock all the Chee threads? People keep asking for and getting Chee's contact info but since he's disappeared those people are going to just get annoyed when he doesn't respond.

Edited by WakingMeHappy

Leave them open I love reading please can I have Chee's number, followed by has anyone heard from him I haven't got my skins and I placed my order (pick a number of months) ago and are still waiting

It does look like something has run off the rails. Pity really send your HIN then cash wait for a while and eventually great original looking skins turn up. Be interesting to see what the end result was/is

I think it's a very good indication of what to expect if someone is looking to get work done for him by checking all the threads that are looking for him. No matter what his past business model was, it has changed either temporally or permantly and he has failed to respond. I think if Chee were available, he would have at least responded here where a large portion of his customers are located. Like it or not, his reputation has gone downhill fast with all the members left out there without any info. If we can save one member's time and cash, we should leave the threads up. If he shows up and everyone is taken care of, these threads will go away by themselves and new threads of members successfully contacting him will rise to the top.

Think about it. Would we have given an audio vendor or a boat dealer this much time and hope if they were taking your money and disappearing with no response to calls, emails or their shop being locked up? I doubt it.

• Like 3

Don't you think that if the current threads are locked, that people will just open new threads asking the same questions? They already do this all the time now. Locking the threads does nothing to solve the issue, other than frustrate people looking for help.

• Like 1

Maybe I'm completely missing the point here ... I get that Chee does (did) a great job but why is everyone hell bent on putting up with all the associated crap ?

I've had skins made by Malibu themselves and they seemed reasonably priced....

Is it because he does older stuff or....? :dontknow:

Maybe I'm completely missing the point here ... I get that Chee does (did) a great job but why is everyone hell bent on putting up with all the associated crap ?

I've had skins made by Malibu themselves and they seemed reasonably priced....

Is it because he does older stuff or....? :dontknow:

He did older stuff. And just giving him the benefit of the doubt. Maybe the guy had a heart attack or something?

That's what held me back so long. I knew I don't have the temperament to sweat it out with a few thousand on the line. I'd be eating Xanax like cereal

This.

And, we have a member in the area that is actively trying to get info for everyone, & it would be a shame to lock everything up so that he wouldn't have the ability to respond. Kind of defeats a major reason behind having a community like this to help one another out, don't ya' think?

Did I mention that I love your avatar WG? I have watched that trailer 20 times by now