Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone own a boat in Ferguson?

saidainc

Is it just me or did the looters look like they were all wearing the same clothes? Grey hoodie and black face mask. Makes it seem like an organized shopping trip.

• Like 2

It's a crock of $*#+. And it can happen anywhere unfortunately. Look at the whole Rodney King/Trayvan Martin thing, or WTO in 1999 in Seattle, or every time the Lakers win a championship. :Doh:

Edited by Bill_AirJunky
  • Like 2

It's a crock of $*#+. And it can happen anywhere unfortunately. Look at the whole Rodney King/Trayvan Martin thing, or WTO in 1999 in Seattle, or every time the Lakers win a championship. :Doh:

We certainly don't have to worry about the last one too often, so there's that.

The fact that this happened is really sad, the fact that the way our society reacts is to introduce more dangerous situations is even sadder. Like I said earlier reading and watching anything about his makes me sick.

• Like 1

None of the stories should be speculated on from all the media. Report the story and be done. leave the rest to the courts. What happened to the old day news?

Oh and you report all news not what you like. Can't trust news today. Get the story if its something that you wish to follow do your own research! Its like the missing aircraft, weeks of it could have been! No facts, and still no real answers yet today. Get the courts out of the media.

None of the stories should be speculated on from all the media. Report the story and be done. leave the rest to the courts. What happened to the old day news?

Oh and you report all news not what you like. Can't trust news today. Get the story if its something that you wish to follow do your own research! Its like the missing aircraft, weeks of it could have been! No facts, and still no real answers yet today. Get the courts out of the media.

I agree with your views on reporting, but at the same time the public just needs to be smarter, and objective. That's the real problem. Old day news has been replaced by the age of information. Forums, blogs, podcasts, web, etc. all potentially has info pouring into our brains. Most people have not adapted yet to using facts and logic, nor even knowing what a good source is. That will all come with time, but it will take a long time.

We complain, but really it's just different but the same. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Randolph_Hearst <--- 100 years and not much has really changed.

News is a product. Don't like what the outlet is selling, don't buy it. The fact that we have what we have for news is as much a reflection on us as it is on "them."

• Like 2

The reason these people are so pissed is directly reflected by the theme of many posts in this thread.

It is the simmering undertones of racism that are pervasive in American society.

Before you pass judgement on these "hood rats", put yourself in their shoes for a minute

Edited by DocPhil

The reason these people are so pissed is directly reflected by the theme of many posts in this thread.

It is the simmering undertones of racism that are pervasive in American society.

Before you pass judgement on these "hood rats", put yourself in their shoes for a minute

I'd make fun of them if they were white, asian, indian, hispanic, native american, fat, thin, short, tall, gay, straight, rich and/or poor.

They are making fools of themselves, and if a stereotype in fact exists, they just reinforced it.

I've seen many groups of people act stupidly on false pretenses or just bad decisions. these protests/riots have been populated by all types of people (think wall street protest, chicago riots when bulls won championship, westboro baptist church).

In fact, if I gave one group "a break" due to their color or race would that not in fact be racism as opposed to treating all equally?

• Like 3

It's crazy that michael browns story caught so much media attention. Yet this story here has gotten NO media attention. Sadly, if the criminals had of been white, and the couple were black we would have been in the same situation. Some of the details on this story are pretty gruesome. Not for the squeamish.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/13/the-gruesome-story-of-a-murdered-tennessee-couple-you-may-have-never-heard-about-but-that-you-will-never-forget/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those "hood rats" have created a name and a persona for themselves for a reason. They cannot be civilized human beings. They don't believe in the justice system and resort to killing each other. The "gang life" is what they love and were raised in. Michael browns death is very sad. However, his mother on national television the night of his murder was wearing clothes that looked normal. Since that night, every time you see her on TV, she has her sunglasses on (at night) huge earrings, leather jacket, flashy shoes. Its sickening to me. After the verdict the stepdad starts shouting "burn this b**ch down". That's hood rat behavior. They cannot be civilized human beings and they wonder why the cops have to "police them" differently. It's because they act like hood rats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk