Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Shawndoggy '14 LSV Stereo Build

shawndoggy

boat has BT. Gonna see how I like the factory BT, and if not add a dongle. I have the HSE revolution, so I'd prefer the BT be upstream of the EQ so I get the benefit of the volume control.

boat has BT. Gonna see how I like the factory BT, and if not add a dongle. I have the HSE revolution, so I'd prefer the BT be upstream of the EQ so I get the benefit of the volume control.

I am still mourning the loss of my HSE.

I run everything into my Rockford fosgate black box and then go with one RCA into and Arc ALD and then into the input of the WS 420.

Works like a charm and I will never run another EQ without and ALD

yeah I don't know how much, but the HSE definitely steps up voltage. My first one died and when I ran everything straight into the eq it sounded substantially worse. If I didn't already have the HSE between the HU and the EQ I'd be considering a line driver too.

Hook a multimeter to an the output of the EQ, u have to have everything pegged to get the stated voltage.

That creates noise.

ALD allows me to run my headuniit at 75 and my EQ at 75 on volume at 50 on gains. Percentages.

ALD maybe at 60 percent,

Amortize the gains across the board and you will keep hiss and unwanted noise out.

I didn't even know something like that (HSE) existed for boats. I'm not a huge stereo freak, but that is one of the stereo upgrades I would do!! I have even mentioned to my girlfriend I wish the boat had it like vehicles do. There must not have been a big market for this thou? No one makes them anymore at all?