Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Anyone towed with the ram 1500 ecodiesel

wheelman

Mid range jumps 4-6k$.

Value to me seems to buy a just above bare bones like I've shown... Then add a lid, tint, remote start, overhead DVD and rearview mirror backup camera. Roughly $2500.

Those cheapie OEM tires wear out around quick at 25k miles. Junk the steel rims then, buy a good looking rim/tire combo off TireRack for $1800. Done, and no where near crap magnet status.

So $34+5k for the diesel 1/2ton. $38+$5k for the diesel F250.

I bought a 2010 laramie crew cab 4x4 for under 38 (new). laramie came with everything from heated steering wheel to navigation to sunroof, obviously leather, remote start, brake controller, 20" nice rims, and tires that I'm still running at 70k, obviously among other things. I fail to see the value in the strippers personally. Far more value in the higher end models. If the ED is a 3k option, I'd much rather spend 41 on all that stuff factory than 39 and still have a cloth seated stripper.

ok, post up a Laramie ED 4x4 crew for $41k please

well it ain't gonna sticker for that, thats for sure...What I'm saying is that as stuff gets optioned up, there's a lot more fluff in the price.

Edited by 85 Barefoot