Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Transom Shower

RyanB

I'm going to order the kit and do it myself like my last boats, My wife loves the shower and it gives us a good excuse to find some privacy...We will be back in a few...You know to shower..LOL

• Like 3

I'm going to order the kit and do it myself like my last boats, My wife loves the shower and it gives us a good excuse to find some privacy...We will be back in a few...You know to shower..LOL

You are undoubtedly a very clean person.

• Like 1

Shower is very nice on the extreme cold days to be able to warm your hands mid set and after coming out of the water! Nice to be able to spray down the wet neoprene too!

And how come can't post a dang pic in this thread???

• Like 1

You linking from a hosting site?

Just using tapatalk. Gives me a "your forum has disabled image sharing from this app." When I logged in through phone browser I didn't see how to link a image.

We use is sparingly to extend the seasons by heating the wetsuit. The downside is CO from the idling engine, not fun. I'm considering FAE and here's another plus for it.

Remember that the FAE only directs the exhaust a little deeper in the water. So if you use the shower while idling (usually you have to to keep the water the same temp), then the carbon monoxide will just bubble up to you from a little deeper than it used to. It is only helpful if you are moving forward and the exhaust trail then rises farther back.

This is not another reason to get an FAE, unless you use the shower whilst the boat is in gear.

• Like 2

Remember that the FAE only directs the exhaust a little deeper in the water. So if you use the shower while idling (usually you have to to keep the water the same temp), then the carbon monoxide will just bubble up to you from a little deeper than it used to. It is only helpful if you are moving forward and the exhaust trail then rises farther back.

This is not another reason to get an FAE, unless you use the shower whilst the boat is in gear.

i've read an article that says the effects of CO exposure is cumulative

no part of that sounds good

• 3 months later...

Looking at maybe doing this as a side project this year. Thinking I want to do a shower with a dedicated pump so I don't have to run the engine to get water. I want to draw through the engine with the pump (or I guess you'd have to push water from a raw water intake through the engine). Thoughts?

What about rigging your shower to feed hot water to your wetsuit while surfing in the cold. Hey they do it on Bering sea gold. Sounds cool to me.

Lol....A few years ago. ..hummm maybe more. ..lol...When I still had my F3, we where thinking of a way to rig up

a connection into the barefoot suits with quick release should you take a fall, would snap off while short lining.

I still think this is feasible if one puts ones mind to it!

Could this be my retirement package design......lol....:)

What about rigging your shower to feed hot water to your wetsuit while surfing in the cold. Hey they do it on Bering sea gold. Sounds cool to me.

This should be the easiest thing in the world to do. My "shower head" attaches with hose thread. Take it off and put a longer hose on.

My wife will dig this. Good idea.

i want one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk