Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
bigeasybu

Knob on throttle

bigeasybu

We need to replace the knob on our throttle. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Thank you Dontknow.gif

mlange

SkiDIM sells a couple of different ones.

Chia

last time i was at the dealership i saw some isotta throttle knobs, you might want to check with your dealer.

BlastRlxi

Who had the skull throttle knob? I thought that was pretty cool.

SmoothWaterMan

Do you need the basic black round knob, or are you looking for a fancy Issotta knob or Wood knob?

Peter

Sunsetter95
We need to replace the knob on our throttle. Does anyone know where I can get one of these? Thank you Dontknow.gif

In my Gallery, Vol 1- page 2 you can see a pic of the one I put in mine. It's SS and I got it from West Marine.

bigeasybu

In my Gallery, Vol 1- page 2 you can see a pic of the one I put in mine. It's SS and I got it from West Marine.

bigeasybu

thanks guys will check with west to seee if they can order one. ss sounds cool. BTWwater temp doen here in NOLA is 72 air temp in the 90's remounted monster tower from destroyed 2001 sn. life returns to new orleans normal.

1FootDan

If you're into barefoot, this one is cool...Link