Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 MOOMBA MOJO vs AXIS A22 or T22

NorrisMike

I didn't know the switches are changing color. I like that black over silver idea. My durable comment was in reference to Garner's comment. I think the new ones feel more durable than the old, flat black switches from the earlier axis models. The ones that were like the switches used in the early 2000's Malibu's

Yeah I agree 100%

Yeah I agree 100%

Agree, I don't think the older switches were as durable as these. There some we used on our jeeps that favored the old black ones that take a beating and are nice looking too. I can't remember the name of them though.

I agree. I'd rather not have any digital display than one that looks like atari. I like the progress Moomba showed but I don't prefer it over the axis dash. That said, there is a rumor here or on the axis forum of a new dash. Hear its still very utilitarian, which is fine.

But that kind of display is super good readable in the sun and very functional.

My neighbor has ordered a T23, can't wait to see it.

Edited by OneCent
  • Like 1

So I am seeing a lot of interest in new boats... Just keep in mind I am shopping for a 2014 A22... Called for one on Saturday and it was sold 30 minutes prior to my call for $51K in Knoxville, so that is my benchmark on price.

So I am seeing a lot of interest in new boats... Just keep in mind I am shopping for a 2014 A22... Called for one on Saturday and it was sold 30 minutes prior to my call for $51K in Knoxville, so that is my benchmark on price.

If you see another one at that price you better jump fast. I was just quoted a trade in of 60K on mine. Options definitely make a difference but damn 51 seems CHEAP

If you see another one at that price you better jump fast. I was just quoted a trade in of 60K on mine. Options definitely make a difference but damn 51 seems CHEAP

Wow! Makes me curious what I might be able to get at the end of the season when thinking about upgrading.

Wow! Makes me curious what I might be able to get at the end of the season when thinking about upgrading.

I know it varies by location. We are in a real hotspot and don't have a lot of competing dealers. It doesn't hurt that axis has become very popular here over the last two years.