Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 LSV - Complete pics

Cory

I don't recall having an issue with reflections on my current maliview, so I'm willing to give this screen the benefit of the doubt. Also, my current dash has a bunch of chrome on it, which is more reflective than an LCD screen.

Me no likey the dash. The frame around the center screen and the black border inside the screen make it look way bigger than it is. They should've just created a customizeable ipad app for the dash controls and gauges and then just put an Ipad up there.

Yep, at least one more year will go by without me buying a new Malibu. Malibu Boats thinks they are moving forward. Me and my checkbook totally disagree.

• Like 3
ahopkins22LSV

Personally I like the new dash, but I also thought the 14 dash wasn't that bad though either. This looks like it will function much better and it does look touch screen with less navigation options making is more user friendly and quick.

• Like 2
ahopkins22LSV

I mean why have a separate MTC touch screen when you could just do it all from the large center screen?

Very valid point and I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they wanted to keep boat function operations still on the MTC then the rest of the functions on the main screen. I could be completely wrong though since it appears you can fill/empty ballast on the main screen.

Very valid point and I was thinking the same thing. Maybe they wanted to keep boat function operations still on the MTC then the rest of the functions on the main screen. I could be completely wrong though since it appears you can fill/empty ballast on the main screen.

Is the main screen touch or controlled by the joystick?

cat_out_of_the_bag.gif

That'll be a pricey ride. She looks 100% optioned.

I dig a lot of the upgrades, they are addressing problems that we have been complaining about. BUT, don't appear to have addressed the need for lots of extra ballast.

I'll be mad jealous, Cory, when you pick up your new ride next May :)

And BTW, I still expect an update to maliview so I can see the damn RPMs while I'm towing someone.

I'm usually not one for first year renovations, but now to decide to sell the 14 or keep. I do like the gauges in mine.....

13 hours on the current boat, next year will be better when the wife is no longer prego

Edited by wakebrdr94