Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A crazy idea popped into my head today

petrie141

Don't quit your day job just yet....

Just kidding....

Not sure how big the market would be....so few people even know what 'freshwater surfing' is.

But hey...stranger ideas have hit it big.....more power to ya!

Don't quit your day job just yet....

Just kidding....

Not sure how big the market would be....so few people even know what 'freshwater surfing' is.

But hey...stranger ideas have hit it big.....more power to ya!

Wouldn't quit the day job. Just throwing it out there. It's not a million dollar idea, more of just something to do from time to time.

I'm still waiting for someone to do a "WTF Wally?" stick figure t-shirt.

Make a nice combo with this idea on the back, and the two surfboards one as an emblem on the front, put it on a quick dry shirt and I got $25 heading your way!

Sweet man. I like the second one the best, but Oregon is like the opposite of Texas........sooooooo I probably wouldn't be buying it. :lol: If I was from Texas I'd probably tell you it's the coolest shirt ever! But as is, I can't go around reppin' TX, ya know. I'd buy the last one though.

For me though, and just food for thought, it's all about the tee shirt. Those Hanes Beefy Tee style are my worst nightmare. I hate em. All stiff and bulky and rigid. Not a fan of the DryFit type material either. I like the really thin cotton shirts. Most of the surf vendors (Quiksilver, billabong, hurley, etc) are using these.... That's what I'd print 'em on. Especially being surf oriented.

But you've got some good stuff going there man. :thumbup:

Sweet man. I like the second one the best, but Oregon is like the opposite of Texas........sooooooo I probably wouldn't be buying it. :lol: If I was from Texas I'd probably tell you it's the coolest shirt ever! But as is, I can't go around reppin' TX, ya know. I'd buy the last one though.

For me though, and just food for thought, it's all about the tee shirt. Those Hanes Beefy Tee style are my worst nightmare. I hate em. All stiff and bulky and rigid. Not a fan of the DryFit type material either. I like the really thin cotton shirts. Most of the surf vendors (Quiksilver, billabong, hurley, etc) are using these.... That's what I'd print 'em on. Especially being surf oriented.

But you've got some good stuff going there man. :thumbup:

I hear ya. The material I selected for the picture was a Gildan "soft jersey style". It's supposed to be a softer material shirt unlike the Haynes beefy t that gets worn down after one wash. But, I doubt I'll ever print one. If I did though, I'd do my best to do it right and get the good material.

I'd take a #2 without the writing and Malibu boats logo on the back. Too bad you can't just slap a trademark on anything.

I've taken them down since I won't be making them. However... I have a sneaking suspicion that you'll see some in the same style for sale in the near future :thumbup:

Edited by petrie141
  • Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I didn't get to see them but I'd definitely buy a few surf related shirts I liked. And material is important.

Edited by Lance B. Johnson